How to Theme your iPhone Without Winterboard

I've made a big **** up! Could do with help working out where I stuffed up.
Some of my system type is all in block capitals and sperated with an underscore.

I got a notification and it reads this where the time should be

RELATIVE_DATE_PAST_MIN

Associate
I've made a big **** up! Could do with help working out where I stuffed up.
Some of my system type is all in block capitals and sperated with an underscore.

I got a notification and it reads this where the time should be

RELATIVE_DATE_PAST_MIN

I suffered from the same experience. The easiest method (for me) was to just restore and then re-jailbreak. It's a pain but as long as you have a recent backup then it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Just need to be more careful in future.

I suffered from the same experience. The easiest method (for me) was to just restore and then re-jailbreak. It's a pain but as long as you have a recent backup then it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Just need to be more careful in future.

I got all my files I replaced backed up. Just dunno where from. If someone knows what would cause this and where its a easy fix.

Soldato
OP
Is this happening on the LockScreen?
If so, the file handling this is called Springboard.strings.
Its either in en_GB.lproj or English.lproj of your springboard.app folder

This file handles all the strings you see like Slide to Unlock, Slide to Power off etc ect

No its happening a few places.
Newstand is one. On its icon and when you open it says NEWSTAND_STORE_BUTTON_TITLE
instead of the store button.

in notifcation centre when you click the close button on a notification it opens up and then reads BULLETIN_LIST_CLEAR

Not seen it on the lock screen.

Screen%20Shot%202012-01-22%20at%2021.06.44.png

Those are what I have backed up before replacing all or parts off. Something in that must have tripped this to happen.

Associate
Hi Photoshop.

I don't really wanna turn this thread into a "lets ask Photoshop 2,00000 questions" thread, but im having similar problems as everyone else with the springboard.string file. I haven't edited it, yet im getting BULLETIN_LIST_CLEAR in notification centre and SEARCH_BAR_PLACEHOLDER on the spotlight search bar.

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi Photoshop.

I don't really wanna turn this thread into a "lets ask Photoshop 2,00000 questions" thread, but im having similar problems as everyone else with the springboard.string file. I haven't edited it, yet im getting BULLETIN_LIST_CLEAR in notification centre and SEARCH_BAR_PLACEHOLDER on the spotlight search bar.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thats what I had. Just back up every file you replace and note where it came from. work back from that and you'll be rosey (of course after you work this one out)

Back
Top Bottom