1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huel: The Future of Food ..

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by Warbie, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Marvt74

Capodecina

I'm currently on Chocolate and Coffee. My wife got them but doesn't like these flavours and i'm a cheap git so am having them. They work well on days where i do a long run and burn ~2000 calories and need to eat a lot on top of my regular meals.

2. SPG

Soldato

No accounting for taste :)

Revived the new Huel Black yesterday, perfect as it was late evening swim session by the time i got away from work, 3 scoops 600 Calories, Cant comment on how it blends as it was made in the nutribullet but the taste is little more oily and less vanilla to my palate compared to the Original huel. Not bad but not as nice as the original, I think some frozen fruit will help this one more than the original tbh.

3. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

Just to check, you've tried the unflavoured version? I find it quite hard to believe people could like it without adding flavour? Really very bitter. Mind you, you are right, some people like the taste of some very odd things...

4. SPG

Soldato

Never bought the unflavoured one, EVER :)

5. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

Oh, I thought you were commenting on my opinion of it. I guess instead you don't like the new Vanilla :)

6. robj20

Sgarrista

Only flavour I really like is Original. Gutted they don't do it in any of the new ones.

7. blairw

Mobster

2 packs of huel ready to drink arrived today instead of my normal packets of vanilla... not sure how the mix up happened but a bit of a pain as I don't like the berry stuff!

8. Meths

Mobster

Thinking of giving this a go so if anyone wants to Trust me a referral code I'll plug it in when I order.

9. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

I've sent my link, but I already have codes I wont have time to use (they last 3 months) so if someone else can send one, happy for you to use theirs :)

10. One More Solo

Capodecina

Can someone send me a referral link please?

11. Meths

Mobster

Done . :)

12. Trig

Mobster

I bought the unflavoured one and put Caburys chocolate power in it, this was back in the v1 days though..
    I've had a few of the vanilla ready to drink ones though, they're a lot better than the v1 vanilla powder.

13. Meths

Mobster

Had my first scoops this morning for breakfast and holy moly, some of my farts this afternoon have been risky.

14. Somnambulist

Sgarrista

Increasing fibre intake quickly can take the body a little while to get to grips with, it should pass.