Hunt: Showdown (Crytek)

Soldato
Hmmm, just been watching some YT vid's and it looks quite good only problem I can see is you need a good co-op group or your goosed!

Soldato
I would have liked to try it before buying, dont feel like the steam one hour is really good enough.

I kinda mad because I applied for the Alpha the day of announcement and didn't get anything, yet today I get an email saying I can now buy it on early access. lol

Nope!

Soldato
Anyone want to team up? One problem with this game is run and gunners making too much noise and getting themselves wasted, in the three games I had last night I ended up on my own although thats not all bad, just adds to the tension even more!

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I must be having a blonde moment I've recruited a hunter and bought and equipped a torch. No matter how many times I click on play it does nothing.

Soldato
I would have liked to try it before buying, dont feel like the steam one hour is really good enough.

I kinda mad because I applied for the Alpha the day of announcement and didn't get anything, yet today I get an email saying I can now buy it on early access. lol

Nope!

Steam gives you two hours of game time not one mate, I tested the new MG Survive game for exactly two hours and got a refund.

I use this Steam feature all the time, think I've refunded about six games this month :D

> Steam Refund Policy <

Soldato
Anyone want to team up? One problem with this game is run and gunners making too much noise and getting themselves wasted, in the three games I had last night I ended up on my own although thats not all bad, just adds to the tension even more!

That’s just the new guys for you lol I noticed that last night guy running about gunning everything down, he soon got owned funny but annoying none the less lol

Soldato
Yeah well worth a 2 hour go, you'll know if it's for you in this time.

Had some epic games earlier, went in solo with a silenced pistol, took down 5 other players skulking around in the shadows, they really have no idea where the shots are coming from other than a missed bullet hitting behind them - very hard to work out. Got the bounty and made a run for it not knowing where the remaining players were, half way to the extraction I took a bullet to the back half a large bar left, I fire a few back getting a couple of hits but decided to run for it - longest 20 seconds extraction ever knowing he was only a few meters behind me somewhere, my heart was pounding way more than you get from PUBG chicken dinner, when I finished I had to come off I was worn out, very very good game in the making this!

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally caved in and purchased this. Anyone fancy some co-op?

Can add me if you wish - Born_2_Kill_83 / l80ous

No chance in hell am I buying this in early access.

That's good to know I can sleep tonight now.

Servers been full this evening, they've limited access down so games aren't laggy, guess it's better to wait for a game and get a good experience than a lag fest PUBG style. Rank 24 now, really want to get higher so I can unlock some powerful guns.

Back
Top Bottom