Hunt: Showdown (Crytek)

Soldato
Cool I may sleep better also thanks for letting us know.

Why the salt, guys? You can't be that invested in it already. There are currently too many issues with the mechanics, and even the Steam reviews reflect that. No need for sarcasm just because someone has the sense to wait to pay for something that's gone gold. Because that's exactly what you're doing. Don't hate on me, I want this game too.

Soldato
Have you got such little going on in your life that you come in to threads to pee on other people’s cornflakes?

If you’ve got zero interest in the game in its current state then move along. If you’re keenly watching as you’re interested then fill your boots. But you’ve added nothing to the conversation except for trying to antagonise those who are backing the early access.

Commissario
I think it is yes. I've played maybe 5 games and I'm really enjoying it so far, the servers are smooth and I've not had any crashes yet. The server goes down daily at 10am for about 30 minutes for maintenance.

My only negative so far is sometimes it can take between 2 -4 minutes to join a server. I think this is due to them reducing the amount of user slots so as to reduce server load and give you the best gaming experience.

Soldato
Is that your 'Steam' name?

Yes, getting a bit sick of playing with randomer's going off doing their own thing or giving position away at vital moments.

Why the salt, guys? You can't be that invested in it already. There are currently too many issues with the mechanics, and even the Steam reviews reflect that. No need for sarcasm just because someone has the sense to wait to pay for something that's gone gold. Because that's exactly what you're doing. Don't hate on me, I want this game too.

Have you got such little going on in your life that you come in to threads to pee on other people’s cornflakes?
if you’ve got zero interest in the game in its current state then move along. If you’re keenly watching as you’re interested then fill your boots. But you’ve added nothing to the conversation except for trying to antagonise those who are backing the early access.

^^ This, no need back stepping Silent_Scone cause no-one backed you up. You knew what you was trying to achieve by posting your original post

This looks interesting!

Can anyone give me a salt-free opinion if it’s worth getting yet or not?

Looking to take a break from PUBG but yet to find anything that is as entertaining/heartbreaking haha!

It's a good break from PUBG nothing like it really, try it for 2 hours on steam you have nothing to loose, refund if you don't like it.

Downloaded the game. Cant get past the contracts screen the accept button is greyed out. Anyone know how to get past this bit?

There's problems at peek times like tonight, hopefully they will sort this soon.

Soldato
Really enjoy it, played a few games earlier, managed to solo extract the bounty on one playthrough! Has its faults but definitely one to watch.

Soldato
Completely ****ing addicted to this ****, Blood level 49 - can't get myself off it, I loose badly at it at times, lost 5 rounds in a row this afternoon - pwn3d everyone for the 6th round killing right left and centre pulled me straight back in, want more money want more weapons want better hunters. Any-one else on here feel the same? The game has many faults but I'm not done by a long way not felt like this about a game since I started getting into battlefield games.

Soldato
Completely ****ing addicted to this ****, Blood level 49 - can't get myself off it, I loose badly at it at times, lost 5 rounds in a row this afternoon - pwn3d everyone for the 6th round killing right left and centre pulled me straight back in, want more money want more weapons want better hunters. Any-one else on here feel the same? The game has many faults but I'm not done by a long way not felt like this about a game since I started getting into battlefield games.

Some of these early access games are gems

Back
Top Bottom