Hunt: Showdown (Crytek)

Soldato
I rather like it but since I'm so bad the wait searching for servers/loading is doing my head in :(. Spent more time loading than playing so far :D.

Associate
This has huge potential and although I am terrible i have really enjoyed what I have played so far , I'd also be up for a game if anyone wants to add me lobovski is my steam username

Soldato
This has huge potential and although I am terrible i have really enjoyed what I have played so far , I'd also be up for a game if anyone wants to add me lobovski is my steam username

Added you, tried to add Born 2 Kill but doesnt find you, also added Thundycat

I cant use Comms because my son sleeps in the room next door but I'll type if we need to

Soldato
It isn't a camping game, camping gets you nowhere, you camp in the wrong area you've wasted your own time and chances are it'll be the wrong area, it's more of a creep/tactical game, similar to R6 imo, you have to move around all the time - slowly, to gain the best advantages.

I've tried camping extractions only for them to go to a different one or approach from a different angle and I didn't see them. I've tried camping for them to leave after collecting the bounty only for them to use a different door to escape - it just doesn't work.

Permabanned
Dunno, camping is rampant in my experience... luckily I don’t care about camping and consider it perfectly legit and sensible tactic,

Any word on if there will be more maps in the finished product or is it just this one map ? If so I can see it getting old very quick, im already pining for a new map.

Soldato
I wouldn't listen to a thing that bell ringing dole dossing low IQ scoring idiot has to say, not many people follow him, there's a reason behind that. End of the day you can play any PVP game how you like if you want to camp you can do that, all I'm saying is it isn't in any way an effective way of winning at this.

Soldato
What sorta performance are people getting
On this? Really struggling to keep anywhere near 60fps @ 1080p max settings and obviously sli isnt working (expected)

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom