Hunt: Showdown (Crytek)

Soldato
I'll be on in about 30 mins if you wanna team up, I added you on steam.

Settings: System-High, 16X AF 2X TXAA (maxed out for now till they give us more settings)
System: 8700K @ 5.1, 16GB and Titan Xp - 1440p UW

I get between 60/75 fps mostly, the odd dips of 50fps but not often now. Tbh I think as long as it doesn't dip past 45 it's all good (gsync helps)

Soldato
I'll be on in about 30 mins if you wanna team up, I added you on steam.

Settings: System-High, 16X AF 2X TXAA (maxed out for now till they give us more settings)
System: 8700K @ 5.1, 16GB and Titan Xp - 1440p UW

I get between 60/75 fps mostly, the odd dips of 50fps but not often now. Tbh I think as long as it doesn't dip past 45 it's all good (gsync helps)

Sorry I missed this, yeah your system is much better spec than mine my Fury is struggling with this but nothing I can do with GPU prices how they are

I've not seen any of those Hunters yet but I'm only rank 28

I accepted your add but if people are already in a game its difficult to team up, I'll be on tonight about 7:30pm, prime server restart time :(

Soldato
Is there any way to play a couple of games of this without actually buying it? i.e a trial game / license or something? It looks good but not sure if I would like it in comparison CS and Squad

Soldato
Purchased and had a couple of games, looks quite nice and plays alright but it's just not my type of game - Slow to load game and matchmake, slow paced game in general. I'll go back to Squad & Insurgency

Screenshot on i7 [email protected], 1080 Ti@1500/5900, 16GB RAM. 3440 x 1440 maxed

mmJBB6q.jpg

Associate
Want to rank up your bloodline faster? Get each of your hunters to at least level 25 and then retire them = min 2.5k xp straight into your bloodline rank.

Soldato
Are the hunters you hire actual peopld online or AI? I had no idea what was going on other than shootinf and bashing zombies and trying not to die!
I wasnt even sure I was playing with anyone online until he started talking to me which made me jump :D

Associate
Are the hunters you hire actual peopld online or AI? I had no idea what was going on other than shootinf and bashing zombies and trying not to die!
I wasnt even sure I was playing with anyone online until he started talking to me which made me jump :D

Hunters are characters you 'hire' and play as, and individually level up, separate to your main 'bloodline' rank. Levelling your hunter leads to getting upgrade points which you can spend on increasing your max health and/or adding traits, which unlock depending on your bloodline rank. When you get killed in the game, that hunter your playing as/have hired dies also, losing all the traits, weapons, etc you have bought and equipped.

Back
Top Bottom