I love Final Fantasy XV

Soldato
Capping the fps at 60 for testing using the ingame option seems to remove most of the odd lag spikes when in combat or a new map loading not sure if it's something to do with the 120 option.

Put a few more hours in last night and did the first two dungeons. Upto level 13 and the AP is starting to come in nicely but hard deciding where to put points due to all the options available.

Soldato
Anyone tried the naughty 3DM Version? ;)

Yeah I did. It works, only to test to see how it was on my 2nd gaming PC with Ryzen 1700 and 1070. I'm too far ahead on the PS4 version so I wont be replaying this anytime soon. Will pick it up on the cheap during a Steam sale or something.

Soldato
I'm hoping for 50-60fps on a 980ti ryzen 5 1600x @1440p

How long did it take you to download?

Not sure, im on an 300mb with virgin media so I left my computer on to download over night. It was done when I got back from work.

This is clearly an Nvidia game, after the demo ran poorly on my Vega 64, I won't bother with the full game on my main pc.

Last edited:
Associate
you be lucky on my 1080ti im sitting just below 70
I've managed to hover around 55-60fps in high settings on my 980ti... for some reason the game crashes in very high settings every time it cuts into a cinematic :S

Amazing game though, on another level with the detail and content.

Associate
This game is amazing, loving it more and more each day. The amount of content and attention to detail is just insane. Makes GTA 5 look shoddy now.

Does anyone know of anymore mods etc that improve the game that are out yet?

Soldato
From what I've seen it's not worth it.

-10 FPS for something barely noticeable while playing, Very high settings are good enough IMO.

The High texture pack gives you 4k textures in the cutscenes that are lacking, Installing the HD at anything over 1080p you definitely notice the difference especially on the maps with loads of grass.

Back
Top Bottom