• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

i7 6700k Owners Club

Associate
i mean the new advanced architecture of the 6700k is the future of processing, i mean even its closest competition (5820k) has 2 cores more and cant keep up with this gam of a processor.

Associate
Poor trolling tbh. Why do you keep coming back with this garbage? God help you when the next chip comes out and your Skylake chip is no longer TEH ULTIMATE EXTREME FUTURE PROOF HEIGHT OF GAMING! (give it 12 months).

Just stop now and go get some air. You're turning the CPU forum into cancer turning up in every thread with your whole "SKYLAKE TEH FUTURE" nonsense. We get it.

Associate
shampoo people like you are the cancer of computing forums,,, your telling me that i need to get a grip cos im debating and promoting a pc part on a god dam PC FORUM!!!! i mean hellloooo!!!!!

Associate
You're clearly a troll/alt account. Just a matter of time before a mod pulls a ban hammer over you. Do you really want to become a laughing stock? You'll end up as the "Skylake Guy" and reduced to meme status. Carry on, mate. You seem to be looking for hassle for some strange reason? I'm sure you can find a bigger audience outside of a PC part forum.

Really strange.

Associate
its really strange that your name is shampoo and your into pc parts... but lets not go there haha but anyway do you actually have a contrasting opinion shampoo or is your purpose just to troll me?

Soldato
i mean how dare i post a comment on how good the i7 6700k is on the i7 6700k owners club jee!!! the audacity of me!!

But you don't own a 6700k. Your behaviour is unnatural. You have zero hands on experience with this chip but you are coming in here saying it's amazing just from the fact you read some reviews.

No normal person would do that lol.

Impressive trolling none the less. Albeit a bit tiresome.

Soldato
it offers that little bit better performance in all games compared to the 6600k... so i thought hey!!! wh not just get the 6700k!!
I'm not sure whether you're intentionally ignoring responses recommending X99 in the many threads that you've floated about in over the past couple of days, but I'm implore you, do not go for the 6700K. It might have been OK value back when prices were down, however to go for a 6700K in particular at this moment in time is pure foolishness.

Of course, it's your money, however I, as well as all but a couple who have responded to you, have recommended otherwise. The fact that everybody is saying exactly the same thing, surely that must ring bells in your head that there must be a reason for it?

The "little bit better performance in all games" quote could also be said for an overclocked 5820K. Any IPC advantage is irrelevant when the variance in attainable clocks for individual CPUs can vary wildly. You may get a 6700K that only reaches 4.2GHz and get a 5820K that reaches 4.5GHz.

Last edited:
Soldato
You're wasting your time talking to the guy. He's on a wind up mission and we are all falling for it. He wants to buy one of most expensive consumer cpus on market and then power it by his cheap corsair psu he read CNET level reviews on. He's another level.

Soldato
Oh and he also wants to buy a gtx 980 but can't afford a 980ti because he's spending the difference by sending his 6600k back and getting a 6700k... He knows where to get the biggest benefit.

He's purely a gamer and doesn't encode, but the 6700k is a wise choice because it means he can't afford a 980ti... For his gaming pc...

No one can be that stupid. It's just a load of bait.

Associate
shampoo people like you are the cancer of computing forums,,, your telling me that i need to get a grip cos im debating and promoting a pc part on a god dam PC FORUM!!!! i mean hellloooo!!!!!

its really strange that your name is shampoo and your into pc parts... but lets not go there haha but anyway do you actually have a contrasting opinion shampoo or is your purpose just to troll me?

i mean how dare i post a comment on how good the i7 6700k is on the i7 6700k owners club jee!!! the audacity of me!!

im not trolling!!

it offers that little bit better performance in all games compared to the 6600k... so i thought hey!!! wh not just get the 6700k!!

duOdEUm7UQcKI.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom