• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

i7 6700k Owners Club

So iv just ordered the 6700k after doing a lot all of research on good gaming cpu's, id like to hear from all you 6700k owners who have had hands on experience with the processor!

How much did you pay?

The store has this on pre order at nearly £400 lol, . Talk about fantasy pricing, nobody is going to upgrade unless you give them a compelling reason to, Intel may have a monopoly but they hve a monopoly on a shrinking market and there peeing on it's customer base. :o

How much did you pay?

The store has this on pre order at nearly £400 lol, . Talk about fantasy pricing, nobody is going to upgrade unless you give them a compelling reason to, Intel may have a monopoly but they hve a monopoly on a shrinking market and there peeing on it's customer base. :o

He supposedly cancelled and is waiting for black Friday now. So that's a 6600k order and a 6700k order returned / cancelled this week from thesuperlouis. Lol. The figures make no difference here because he only uses numbers that back up his rubbish anyway.

He supposedly cancelled and is waiting for black Friday now. So that's a 6600k order and a 6700k order returned / cancelled this week from thesuperlouis. Lol. The figures make no difference here because he only uses numbers that back up his rubbish anyway.

Lol betting he has never ordered anything. Probably hasnt even got any money to.

Im saying 15 year old parent money or intel rep.

I built a 6700k system for a friend last week with a 980ti amp - worked as expected with no issuse. Did have some teething problems until I updated the MIII Hero Bios to the latest though.

take it he's not on these forums?

wanted to run some benchmarks and see if there actually is much difference between them.

Why is the price of the 6700k and 6600k so high?

Because there is still no competition in this range from AMD, so Intel have been bending their customers over a bit more each generation, this particular generation they even put the lube away.

LOL The Intel Reps I know would have done a better job at trolling... ;)

Can just imagine different intel department reps fighting against each other for sales within the sane company due to lack of outside competition.

This weeks internal intel newsletter: we managed 10% performance gain again this year lets add another £0 onto the prices we charge and people will thinks its that mich better and flock to buy it.

Sad to see what Brexit has done to the 6700k prices! They were £260 at their lowest I think, now they are back to £320 (what I paid for mine almost a year ago)

Back
Top Bottom