Icecold's mobility thread

Caporegime
Hi chaps

Just wondering...When I squat (or more specifically goblet squat) my right foot tend to point out after some time. Is there anything I can do to rectify this? :)

Naturally got issues with my foot still, just feels like the ball on my big toe is seated too 'high' in the air, it's odd.

Anyway, thanks in advance :) I have a band, and a doggy ball :o

Caporegime
Can't really do that with the band I've got atm, it's about twice as thick and strong!

EDIT: Dom, are you referring to my hips or? As it feels like it's just tight down on the ankle area

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
;)

IMG_3398.jpg

Caporegime
That's multi coloured for a start!!! :p

Also, how is that going to stop my ankle twisting? Surely that's working on the hip more? I think my right knee and below is just twisted quite frankly, it doesn't sit right.

:p

Soldato
Associate
Your foot is part of you leg, where does your leg start?

Also everything is tied in, the body isn't jumble of parts that just happen to work. Your ears can affect your toes!

Caporegime
Your foot is part of you leg, where does your leg start?

Also everything is tied in, the body isn't jumble of parts that just happen to work. Your ears can affect your toes!

Don't talk to me about my ears :o My tinnitus plays with my balance enough as it is.

Just asking really so I understand it better :) As it just feels like theres something pushing my foot that way.

Associate
Ice, I've just started waiting tables for the summer so am on my feet for up to 11-12 hour shifts. This is giving me pretty bad lower back pain by the end, especially when I'm working consecutive days. Is there any stretching that would be particularly beneficial before / after the days work? I try to keep a good posture at work, back straight, head up shoulders down and back core engaged and I make sure to lift properly.

My foam roller's arrived today so I'm going to use that every morning and evening and the resistance bands should be here in a few days.

Cheers

Caporegime
I'd also make sure you bend at the knees where you can. Helped me wonders when I was a pot washer! :p

Right guys, i'm after some shoulder rehab stuff, currently trying to do shoulder dislocations, anything else I can add in there? No monies?

Caporegime
Are you looking to increase range of your shoulder?

I'm looking to fix my shoulder.

Range is no doubt terrible, I can do dislocations with a wide grip. It just feels like the right one is seated completely differently than the left.

I get pains when performing certain exercises as well. In general, it is naff.

Back
Top Bottom