Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 - Flat 34" 1440 144HZ 1MS IPS Freesync for <£400

Associate
That's for sure, glad I got this 2070s, no way my 1070ti would cope... it's still not enough mind, not at native res and refresh.

Yeah my 2060 is long in the tooth now :) but I dont mind sacrificing detail for resolution for the time being until I see what Ampere/Big Navi bring as I have been saving up for a higher end GPU but reluctant to drop a lot on a 2080super or the like just now.

Associate
I don't even think that card would cut it, next gen for this res at 144hz sadly. Just need the new cards to land... and be awesome

Yeah I know but im sure a 2080ti would have a good go at 3440*1440 @ 144Hz so hopefully a 3080 or even a 3070 might offer enough performance to make the most of it. I use my PC for more than gaming so Ill get plenty of benefit from the aspect ratio just in general productivity which is why I bought it really.

Caporegime
I’m running a 2070 Super with my Alienware 3440x1440p and it’s a good match. There’s not a huge difference between 1440p 16:9 and these and it’s far short of the pixels of a 4K monitor.

Associate
Opened mine up late yesterday and noticed large scratch/mark on the back of mine. No apparent damage to the panel, however there is a weird patch of back light bleed top left edge, and colour uniformity appears good except for the bottom left corner which appears noticably warmer/orange than the rest of the panel.
In addition the speakers on the monitor have stopped working for some reason. Trying to work out if its the monitor, gpu or windows
Thinking of requesting an RMA for the damage alone.

4UXIoCe.jpg

Associate
Yeah itll need to be great for work given that the only game I play doesn't actually support 21:9 :) hahah guess I'll need to broaden my gaming horizons a bit then!

haha, well I can confirm it's certainly great for working on! To be honest, the only thing I'd suggest if not already done is use the windows colour calibration.

Associate
There's no way I could hide this purchase from my other half (unlike a graphics card for example :p). Watching the stock count go down is torture. Anyone want to buy my current monitor!?

Back
Top Bottom