Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
I'm surprised most keyboards still have the numpad. I never use it for day to day work. The ten keyless type seem a better size to me and I assume cheaper to manufacture.

Caporegime
IMG_4497.jpg

Finally arrived a few days ago. The image is one of the NASA posters that was posted on here a while ago. Got it printed on photo board and its now on the wall in our rec room. :)

Soldato
Glazed doors just arrived for the opening between living room & kitchen:

Just need to get a fix on a date for joiner to come fit the doors downstairs.

Soldato
Prepare to lose many hours playing Scythe.

I got Scythe just after release, that's the expansion on the stack, its one of our top games so we also got the metal coins, extra faction dials and I'm waiting for a wooden insert to arrive.

I have lost a large amount of hours to scythe and I'm very tempted to get the my little scythe mod printed to play with our daughters.

Soldato
That looks really comfortable. I've got an AK Racing premium, but the cushioning is a bit firm on it for my liking.

It's firm(ish) but not overly so. It's actually very comfortable and the adjustable lumbar and head cushions really help. Even on it's lowest setting it's higher than the one I just got rid of though, feels weird using the keyboard.

I had to do a double take there, saw 'Brazzers' :p

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom