Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
3 meter black oak desktop.
Just got to give it a sanding and oil it..

XUs8wVL.jpg
Apart from the new desktop, another Creative labs soundbar, new cheapy Samsung TV and lots and lots of RGB lighting..

puHaEIt.jpg

Soldato
I guess the sagometer app said the leg is needed - seem to be brackets too
... but, moreover it's a decent depth 80cm ? room to put your forearms and keep a pint tea mug / ember crockery +sandwich at a safe distance from the keyboard

Soldato
Personal preference but not convinced about the central leg... Could a batten that runs the entire length of the back and bolted to the wall be an option? (not sure how load bearing it could be like this) :confused:
It's needed, that desktop wieghs a lot.
I look forward to viewing your 'spicy' content next time you're streaming :p
I gotta pay the bills somehow.
Would you like my OnlyFans link?
I don't have a OnlynFans account.

Last edited:
Soldato
Any plans to do usb c to lightning?

I had 2m MFi certified USB C to Lightning and sold the last one a week ago.

My manufacturers send me samples of stuff, I'll check the samples I have and if I have any sort of USB C to Lightning cables in the storeroom, I'll send you them. Might not be MFi certified but I'll not have any use for them as I've moved to USB C to USB C. Drop me a DM to remind me :)

Soldato
Any black and yellow team, they are running a promotion to get a free impact wrench.

Just put my details in after the pruner purchase.

Damn you!

I wanted an Impact Wrench and need some gardening tools, but the deal is an Impact Driver you bell end (Personal insults allowed in this situation :p)

Last edited:
Associate
Sell Driver, buy Wrench.
Drivers are much cheaper than wrenches.. You want a DeWalt wrench I recommend the older 899 as it can be had for a lot less than the newer 9* series. It loses out a bit on top end ft/lbs but if that makes a crucial difference to you then you must be working on bulldozers. A mid-range wrench would probably do all a home DIY person needs..

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
So, which controller is best?

Quick update, got the new EasySMX X05 today and a quick test reveals it's rather excellent for performance and solidly built for £25 (hall effect sticks and triggers, stronger vibration motors, membrane face buttons), 1000Hz wired but comes with a 250Hz dongle too:

cOZFSNi.jpeg

Lower ;latency than X10, has a ceramic aerial which they say improves stability/latency:
a7vpORd.png

This is my new fav cheap but good controller now I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom