• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

~~~~~IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding Intel Sandybridge CPU/Motherboards (1000's IN STOCK)!!~~~~~

OcUK Staff
OP
Why all the focus on that one particular store? there's another place with stock and the 2600k is over £10 cheaper.

Most likely the focus is due to the fact that store feels the need to lie regarding stock they have not got or it seems that way from reading customers findings on their very own forum and how they bribe suppliers (again admitted on their own forum) and the accusations they've been throwing OcUK's way call ourselves scumbags and liars, need I go on....

OcUK has never claimed to be the cheapest on launch, wheras that store claims to be the UK's cheapest on all CPU's, when infact they are not, ocuk is cheaper on some lines and other etailors are cheaper on others, so another false claim......

This certain etailor seems to be going out of their way to mislead customers with false claims and a stock system that clearly can't be trusted from reading customers feedback on their forums. Then by releasing bundles at 4.8GHz and above when they clearly admit they have had very little stock and only for a matter of days, so based on that alone I don't think much of their testing methods, seems they are desperate to get any business they can.....

Soldato
Most likely the focus is due to the fact that store feels the need to lie regarding stock they have not got or it seems that way from reading customers findings on their very own forum and how they bribe suppliers (again admitted on their own forum) and the accusations they've been throwing OcUK's way call ourselves scumbags and liars, need I go on....

OcUK has never claimed to be the cheapest on launch, wheras that store claims to be the UK's cheapest on all CPU's, when infact they are not, ocuk is cheaper on some lines and other etailors are cheaper on others, so another false claim......

This certain etailor seems to be going out of their way to mislead customers with false claims and a stock system that clearly can't be trusted from reading customers feedback on their forums. Then by releasing bundles at 4.8GHz and above when they clearly admit they have had very little stock and only for a matter of days, so based on that alone I don't think much of their testing methods, seems they are desperate to get any business they can.....

Off topic, Gibbo, sent you a trust message mate. Cheers

Permabanned
Ocuk could easily diffuse this by just lowering the price by 20£.
And still earn a pretty penny from sales.
Lots of stores with instock K are coming up, with £10-20 cheaper.....
And cheaper mobos?
Stock is there too.

What are ocuk giving us? 2.5% vat voucher...Ain't going to cut it.

Last edited:
Associate
Well the question remains, Is there going to be any Sandybridge i7 for Socket LGA1366?..If so when?
I don't see why there shouldn't be, It would give the users of the present i7 Socket LGA1366, a chance to upgrade their systems CPU to Sandybridge.

Caporegime
Well the question remains, Is there going to be any Sandybridge i7 for Socket LGA1366?..If so when?
I don't see why there shouldn't be, It would give the users of the present i7 Socket LGA1366, a chance to upgrade their systems CPU to Sandybridge.

No there isn't.
1366 is getting replaced with 2011 (IIRC)
Why any self respecting X58 users wants to go SB I wouldn't know.
It's a diagonal upgrade for even 1156 users.

Soldato

How do I rephrase it so you can understand, Sandy Bridge family of processors is coming out on 1155 socket this year in 32 nm and under the name of Ivy Bridge in 22 nm sometime in Q4 2011/Q1 2012.

There's not going to be any Sandy Bridge releases on LGA1366. There's a replacement for this socket coming out in the second half of the year, LGA2011.

Soldato
How do I rephrase it so you can understand, Sandy Bridge family of processors is coming out on 1155 socket this year in 32 nm and under the name of Ivy Bridge in 22 nm sometime in Q4 2011/Q1 2012.

There's not going to be any Sandy Bridge releases on LGA1366. There's a replacement for this socket coming out in the second half of the year, LGA2011.

That seems a very straightforward explanation to me. Not sure why people are getting confused, seems to be loads of info. around if you look for it;)

Soldato
I wont be buying from them any more even though its been a long time since i did.

ouw3sh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom