Incident outside parliament in london - developing now

Caporegime
It is also disturbing how excited some people are getting at the prospect of a Muslim terrorist attack, without a word said to the victims.

We really need to sort who we are letting into the UK and why its so easy for People to become British citizens?

It is not easy to become a British citizen at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate

"Mr Khater, 29, is a British citizen of Sudanese origin from Birmingham. He is understood to have been granted asylum after coming to the UK as a refugee in 2010." seems pretty easy for this guy, and what value has his brought to the UK? we simply need to stop talking in people from backwards country's.

Soldato

It is however relatively easy to get leave to remain in the UK for very long periods of time.

When I worked in London years ago it was always comical to see that amount of people who had 'exceptional' leave to remain.

There was nothing 'exceptional' about it from what I could see.

It was so bad that the goverment decided to rename it disceretionary leave or humanitarian protection.

Caporegime
It is also disturbing how excited some people are getting at the prospect of a Muslim terrorist attack, without a word said to the victims.

You have to see it from their point of view. With Brexit collapsing like a wet cardboard roof, the prospect of a juicy Islamic terrorist attack is now the only thing that gets them through the month. Just like the terrorists, their worldview is fuelled by the blood of innocents. The more victims, the better.

We really need to sort who we are letting into the UK and why its so easy for People to become British citizens?

Is it? Evidence please.

Caporegime
I wasn't leaping for joy, and my assumption was based on the misinterpretation of evidence, not a lack of evidence.

My point still stands.

Your point was "Always wise to withhold judgement until all the evidence is available"

yet you get a glimpse of just one bit of evidence, which you don't even take the time to look at properly and you're super happy that (you think) it is a white guy....

Caporegime
Your point was "Always wise to withhold judgement until all the evidence is available"

yet you get a glimpse of just one bit of evidence, which you don't even take the time to look at properly and you're super happy that (you think) it is a white guy....

I was confused because one piece of evidence (reports that the culprit was black) appeared to contradict another piece of evidence (a photo in which I thought the culprit was white). Again, this is misinterpretation of evidence, not lack of it. And 'super happy'? Absolute ********.

You're still evading my point, which still stands.

It was quite amusing to watch it unfold in the thread.....

Your perception bias was quite evident I would suggest.

The perception bias was most obvious in those who shouted 'Terrorist!' before all the facts were known, and then sighed with relief when it turned out that they'd made a lucky guess.

Soldato
Is it? Evidence please.

Mr Khater, 29, is a British citizen of Sudanese origin from Birmingham. He is understood to have been granted asylum after coming to the UK as a refugee in 2010." seems pretty easy for this guy, and what value has his brought to the UK? we simply need to stop talking in people from backwards country's.

Doesnt seem all that difficult to me.

Soldato
The perception bias was most obvious in those who shouted 'Terrorist!' before all the facts were known, and then sighed with relief when it turned out that they'd made a lucky guess.

So some forum members made a logical, likely deduction (but one which may have been wrong and hence probably best avoided) that it was an 'terror attack' commited by a Muslim.

You on the other hand looked at one photo drew completely the wrong conclusion and despite it having been previously stated, in the thread, that the suspect arrested was 'black' ran with your incorrect assumption as it suited a rather statistically unlikely narrative?

Right oh

Soldato
White man. Conservatives will be furious if he's not a Muslim convert.

Furious, like this?

You have to see it from their point of view. With Brexit collapsing like a wet cardboard roof, the prospect of a juicy Islamic terrorist attack is now the only thing that gets them through the month. Just like the terrorists, their worldview is fuelled by the blood of innocents. The more victims, the better.

Soldato

Richard - London said:

Is it? Evidence please.

You've got it so it must be easy :D:D

Evangelion is really getting things wrong in this thread......oh dear

Caporegime
The fact is without any skills the UK needed he shouldnt have been able to become a citizen at all, and we need to stop this Asylum ********, its not our role in the work to look after every poor counties people,
How do you know he didn't have skills the UK needed?

Actually, it is part of the UK's role to accept asylum seekers, just the UK is very bad at it and accepts far fewer than most western countries The UK is a signatory of the UN Asylum convention, so it is legally bound to accept refugees

Soldato
Given how long he has been here, it seems more likely he has recently been brainwashed or whatever you want to call it in Birmingham. If he came over in 2010 intent on doing something he would have either done it by now, or planned it much better.

Back
Top Bottom