• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel Core Ultra 9 285k 'Arrow Lake' Discussion/News ("15th gen") on LGA-1851

the black box will be sitting on my desk for a while. I dont need it.
but i wants it preciousss

why buy an ICE vehicle? they are noisy polluting inefficient buckets of crap, expensive to operate compared with state of the art EV's . :)
but they still outsell them like 3:1 or something like that.

the differences are minute when it comes to cpu'z.
=

i might build this ARL PC next year. depends if i have any trubbles with the current one. anytime i like frankly as ill have it on my desk. <3
Also if they are socket compatible. ill plop in whatever the next intel iteration is too. derp!

Last edited:
the black box will be sitting on my desk for a while. I dont need it.
but i wants it preciousss

why buy an ICE vehicle? they are noisy polluting inefficient buckets of crap, expensive to operate compared with state of the art EV's . :)
but they still outsell them like 3:1 or something like that.

the differences are minute when it comes to cpu'z.
=

i might build this ARL PC next year. depends if i have any trubbles with the current one. anytime i like frankly as ill have it on my desk. <3
Also if they are socket compatible. ill plop in whatever the next intel iteration is too. derp!
why buy an Intel CPU? they are noisy polluting inefficient buckets of crap, expensive to operate compared with AMD. :)
but they still outsell them

Fixed that for you :)

to support AMD's competition.

perhaps they'll get more power efficient over time, in terms of perf. per watt. I doubt i'll notice it on my power bill. the pc is basically idling most of the day.

the more the trolls troll, the less likely it is i'll buy AMD in the future. So, keep it up. ;)

I see trolling from both lol , imagine not buying a product because what randoms think

Last edited:
to support AMD's competition.

perhaps they'll get more power efficient over time, in terms of perf. per watt. I doubt i'll notice it on my power bill. the pc is basically idling most of the day.

the more the trolls troll, the less likely it is i'll buy AMD in the future. So, keep it up. ;)

When did Apple start shipping in black boxes?

Back
Top Bottom