• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** Intel Pentium G4560: Bang For Buck Gaming **

Soldato
I will just settle for the G4560 due to the pricing of the Zen Quad Cores then. I could always go down that route later.

I will just keep my GPU and HDD's for the Pentium Kaby Lake setup, the 280 will be fine?

Thanks

Associate
I'm very pleased with this chip, i upgraded from S775 Q9650 @ 3.6GHZ and this runs games so much smoother, i don't see the need for anything more powerful when at 1080p. I've this coupled with an Rx480.

Soldato
I wonder if AMD will have any rivals for this chip when Raven Ridge is released. I don't think Summit Ridge will compete since the last I heard the lowest Summit Ridge SKU (R3 1100), which should be the same speed as this chip but with 4 real cores, would still be over £100 and have no IGP.

Back
Top Bottom