Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a girl message me "I like dubstep too"... What on earth do I reply to that? Been out of this for too long now :-S

should list a few of your favourite artists and see if she shares them, then you can talk about what you like about each of them. which allows you to find out more and expand the conversation.

Pro tip, if you're going to send out a joke as a silly opener, mix it up and learn a few new ones, occasionally you'll find women that turn out to know each other.

Well let down as they both seemed nice too!

Pro tip, if you're going to send out a joke as a silly opener, mix it up and learn a few new ones, occasionally you'll find women that turn out to know each other.

Well let down as they both seemed nice too!

Haha, "seemed" is the key word here. They can't get a free dinner if they both go out with you? :P

Haha, "seemed" is the key word here. They can't get a free dinner if they both go out with you? :P

Haha! So disappointed one was interesting then the second came steaming in lapping up a few jokes then went yeah you sent them to my flat mate! Wouldn't have shelled out for dinner, maybe a round of mini golf though but not after this entrapment...

Second date lined up for this saturday with girl i went on a date with last saturday eve.

first date we just went for a drink this time were meeting up in the day. Any good suggestions?

were both from birmingham

Second date lined up for this saturday with girl i went on a date with last saturday eve.

first date we just went for a drink this time were meeting up in the day. Any good suggestions?

were both from birmingham

Walk around, chill out and do what takes your fancy at the time?

Tis what i did on saturday (albeit in london not birmingham :p) and had a blast.

So after 2 months it looks like I have another horror story to add to this thread and maybe looking for confirmation/advice, I'll keep it short and to the point so here goes! Started seeing a girl at the end of December who I met on PoF and everything has been perfect literally up until this Saturday... an ex has got back in touch with her and I must stress that apparently this ex treated her like ****, didn't want anything to do with her little boy(He's not the father), never did anything with her/for her blah blah blah! Now she's "confused" and doesn't know what she wants and she says it's not fair on me OR HIM?! The worst part is I've taken over a year to find some one who I thought was special and it was a big step for me to introduce my little lad to some one, she even met my family last week!
Now here is where I'm stuck! Do I get rid of her now while I feel I have atleast a bit of dignity left or leave it and see if she comes to her senses? Right now I feel humiliated and quite hurt considering all the stuff we've done and how I've treated her so I feel like walking away right now, but what would you guys do?

So after 2 months it looks like I have another horror story to add to this thread and maybe looking for confirmation/advice, I'll keep it short and to the point so here goes! Started seeing a girl at the end of December who I met on PoF and everything has been perfect literally up until this Saturday... an ex has got back in touch with her and I must stress that apparently this ex treated her like ****, didn't want anything to do with her little boy(He's not the father), never did anything with her/for her blah blah blah! Now she's "confused" and doesn't know what she wants and she says it's not fair on me OR HIM?! The worst part is I've taken over a year to find some one who I thought was special and it was a big step for me to introduce my little lad to some one, she even met my family last week!
Now here is where I'm stuck! Do I get rid of her now while I feel I have atleast a bit of dignity left or leave it and see if she comes to her senses? Right now I feel humiliated and quite hurt considering all the stuff we've done and how I've treated her so I feel like walking away right now, but what would you guys do?

tell the crunt to **** off.

Oh and be grateful. Same girl that would cheat on your in the future creating a **** load of drama.

I know it sucks to essentially have poured time and yourself into people just to be disappointed, but trying to salvage this is just waiting for a bigger disaster down the line.

EXACTLY... what an ex did to me back in September last year..

However what I should have done and what I actually did was polar opposites.

What I did do was say "C'est la vie" and let her make her own choice, she did, I left.

What I think I should have done is lay down the ****ing law.. Told her to sort her ****ing **** out and tell he if she so much as replies to him again that'll be the end of "US"

Basically they want someone who won't just roll over, they want you to fight for them..
Twisted ****ing logic I know but that's women! #birdlogic

Last edited:

Tell her good bye and you go elsewhere. Any women who has involvement with their ex especially when they DON'T have ties with them such as kids etc then you are clearly wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom