Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say for absolute certainty but asking if you'd like to come round to mine is generally about sex and suggesting it for a first or second date is a tad forward. Alternatively it could mean he doesn't like going out much, so it depends how his profile reads.

You don't happen to write horoscopes do you?

You don't happen to write horoscopes do you?
:D

To be honest, I feel like cancelling all dates and potential dates right now. Probably picked a wrong time to sign up to online dating again because I'm now in the middle of a house move and will be really busy :o

Edit: my date tomorrow has just texted to ask if it's ok to meet on Wednesday instead, as he thinks he'll be really busy tomorrow and finish work late. I kinda don't want to meet anymore though..

Last edited:
unfortunatley, i have to find a profile of girl that is:
Hot
wont hurt me
likes me
likes computers
likes technology
decent bazongas
plays video games and is good at them
likes super hero's
likes all things geeky
will appreciate my lego collection
wont get angry when i spend all night playing a video game

one can dream.....

Hot
wont hurt me
likes me
likes computers
likes technology
decent bazongas
likes super hero's
likes all things geeky

one can dream.....

They do exist.

Our second date was at mine, so I could cook her dinner. There was no intention for anything physical beyond a kiss.

We didn't sleep together until date number 5, and are still together 4 years later. :p

I don't believe you. Cook dinner is my #1 go to excuse. Are you honestly saying there wasn't a little part of you that thinks that way? You didn't wash the sheets just in case? ;p

FatFishMonster said:

[snip]

Do you really want/need all those things? I'm as much of a geek as you I bet, but I like girls who likes to buy shoes. Seriously my list is pretty much:

Decent enough looking
Don't nag / Do filter the crazy
Average intelligence or better
Want to do something other than watch Jeremy Kyle and get wasted

I'm still failing. Man I hope you're tall and handsome. :P

Last edited:
Do you really want/need all those things? I'm as much of a geek as you I bet, but I like girls who likes to buy shoes. Seriously my list is pretty much:

Decent enough looking
Don't nag / Do filter the crazy
Average intelligence or better
Want to do something other than watch Jeremy Kyle and get wasted

I'm still failing. Man I hope you're tall and handsome. :P

nope, those things would be awesome though!
my sensible list is:
not crazy
doesnt have a crazy amount of cats.
not on jeremy kyle!

Hot
wont hurt me
likes me
likes computers
likes technology
decent bazongas
likes super hero's
likes all things geeky

one can dream.....

You don't need half those things to be happy. Having a huge list like that is probably half the problem. It's healthy to have different interests anyway.

[TW]Fox;23873779 said:
You don't need half those things to be happy. Having a huge list like that is probably half the problem. It's healthy to have different interests anyway.

i know it more on the joking side :) haha

to be honest, i would prefer a girl with a few different interests, that way we both get to do knew things :)

just asked the girl ive been talking to if she wanted to meet in plymouth when shes back in the UK.......and she didnt run a mile :D saweeeeet!

I don't believe you. Cook dinner is my #1 go to excuse. Are you honestly saying there wasn't a little part of you that thinks that way? You didn't wash the sheets just in case? ;p

Surely you can't blame a chap for having that eventuality covered? :p What I want to know is if he was walking around the house singing to himself:

Tonight's date cancelled around an hour and a half before we were supposed to meet, work commitments, she already suggested alternative days we could meet so I don't think it was an excuse.

phew, for a second there i was thinking you were the girl i just did something very similar to, only until you said she i realised it wasn't :p

really shocked at how little the choice is on match. if i put a radius of 10 miles, and only for girls with athletic/thin body i get just a few results and they are not at all my type, i then add average body type and then i get some people in a close enough town, but are no way average body, more like chunky monkey, and what's really annoying is you don't know who can actually reply, so when you send a message and get nothing back you no longe think it's because she didn't like me but instead it's because she can't read them, and the very few girls who i do acutally think seem my type it says they've not been on the site for 3 months.

as it's paid for you'd expect more from this site, but it provides so so so so much less, and makes me think all girls will still be hounded by hundreds of guys simply because there is so few actually active on that site.

Last edited:
me and my lady ae now 3 months in and its going great. We haven't had the 1st realy big argument yet so im not sure how well we will handle that, So far its been easily the best relationship ive been in.

This was a girl from POF by the way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom