Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I'm now unsure about this guy that I met up with yesterday. He's keen to meet again this Thurs after work, however doesn't seem so keen in travelling far. Well it's either halfway or no way dahling.... :rolleyes: He eventually agreed to meet somewhere a lot closer to me - he's either keen to get down my knickers or he's genuinely interested.

Date with another guy on Tues, and possibly another date on Weds as well. This week is gonna be busy! :o

Hmm... I'm now unsure about this guy that I met up with yesterday. He's keen to meet again this Thurs after work, however doesn't seem so keen in travelling far. Well it's either halfway or no way dahling.... :rolleyes: He eventually agreed to meet somewhere a lot closer to me - he's either keen to get down my knickers or he's genuinely interested.

Date with another guy on Tues, and possibly another date on Weds as well. This week is gonna be busy! :o

Unless he specifically finds a reason not to fancy you then he is keen to get down your knickers either way. The question is more is he also genuinely interested in anything else? He might just be, but the nice guys will want down your knickers all the same.

hehe lol ^^ yes most of the guys will want to go down there tbh girls are just as wild(speaking from experience) except that they don't have that "Stereotype" floating.. but yeah i wouldn't be surprised ;) but spare your pussy and see how patient he is.. if you like him and hes not trying hard to get there then it means he is actually a genuine guy!?!

A woman's own patience in testing a suitor's patience will depend upon how well the suitor fulfills the criteria.

1. Be attractive

2. Don't be unattractive.

:D

hehe lol ^^ yes most of the guys will want to go down there tbh girls are just as wild(speaking from experience) except that they don't have that "Stereotype" floating.. but yeah i wouldn't be surprised ;) but spare your pussy and see how patient he is.. if you like him and hes not trying hard to get there then it means he is actually a genuine guy!?!

For the record waiting doesn't really work either. Just think about it, some men spend years in the friend zone waiting for their chances. These are men lying to woman for many years and although it's slightly different it just shows how much we're willing to lie about stuff.

Sure, waiting a few weeks or months will swat off the obvious impatient ********, but I could easily lie to a girl for 6 months waiting to get into her pants. Hell I could even see myself suggesting we wait a while just to guarantee success. **** I'm not going to lie, I've actually did this and it worked.

Being clever and understanding men might help a bit, but you're still gonna run into issues like this: OK I want a relationship, lets say I date Mischief and find her attractive but am ultimately uninterested in a relationship with her for whatever reason. Meh, might as well bang her anyway though, eh? Now shes faced with a guy who knows exactly how he'd behave with a woman he was interested in, using all those same moves on her just to get in her pants. How the hell is she supposed to know if I'm legit or not?

Oh by the way cya Tuesday, hun. ;)

What I meant was whether he's JUST keen to get down my knickers and nothing else. i.e he's going to do a hit and run or whether he's genuininely interested and will hang around after the deed is done? :o

We did at one point talk about guys who just 'want one thing' from dating sites (he mentioned it himself). So whether he was talking about other guys or himself as well, I don't know!

Guys are snakes. You can't trust any of them and there's basically no way of knowing, so you really just have to not worry about it. There really is nothing you can do, just hope for the best.

:edit: especially do not "wait" as some way to filter out bad ones. Whatever time feels appropriate for you is OK, purposefully delaying it will make next to no difference as to how things go.

Last edited:

Every guy wants that,

and if he doesn't you should be worried.

Personally, I believe the whole Internet dating thing relies on people being honest... and let's face facts - a high percentage of people are dishonest online. I'm not talking about huge, great big lies, but just little white lies.

This is especially true when it comes to online dating - You may put you weigh a little less than you do, you state you have a little more hair than you actually do, more money, better job, more/less sexual partners, etc.

Must admit, many years ago, I tried it a few times. I met up with about 3 girls over a year - One looked absolutely nothing like her photos, a second went all shy as soon as we met up and could hardly speak a word, and I can't even remember the last girl... must have been a great date.

Anyway happily married now to someone I met through a friend!

I would like to meet woman not online but i dont really go anywhere to meet them. Basically i go gym, sure theres some very nice woman there but i dont eat where i poop. That rule goes for work aswell, i dated a girl from work but it didnt work. Luckily we could laugh about it and carry on as normal. Im also out on my motorbike aswell so i dont meet woman that way either.

What I meant was whether he's JUST keen to get down my knickers and nothing else. i.e he's going to do a hit and run or whether he's genuininely interested and will hang around after the deed is done? :o

We did at one point talk about guys who just 'want one thing' from dating sites (he mentioned it himself). So whether he was talking about other guys or himself as well, I don't know!

Of course he could just be bad mouthing other guys in an attempt to make himself seem better, I've done that too. It also worked.

Of course he could just be bad mouthing other guys in an attempt to make himself seem better, I've done that too. It also worked.
Maybe... :o

Last night when we were deciding on where to go this Thurs he did suggest going over to his place. I said no because it's too far for me to travel after work. Maybe this guy is to be avoided...

i signed up for POF a couple of days ago, just to meet some new people really wasnt looking for much

so i sent out a few messages, i got one back, a really pretty girl she seems lovley, we have moved away from POF chatting to kik messenger (her choice) haha and shes seen my pictures and still wants to speak to me (shocker!)

i found out she lives in falmouth most of the time. which is a big downside for me as i cant drive and live in devon.

however its not a deal breaker, however im kind of new to the whole dating world again after being in relationship for 4 years.....

how would you guys play this?

i signed up for POF a couple of days ago, just to meet some new people really wasnt looking for much

so i sent out a few messages, i got one back, a really pretty girl she seems lovley, we have moved away from POF chatting to kik messenger (her choice) haha and shes seen my pictures and still wants to speak to me (shocker!)

i found out she lives in falmouth most of the time. which is a big downside for me as i cant drive and live in devon.

however its not a deal breaker, however im kind of new to the whole dating world again after being in relationship for 4 years.....

how would you guys play this?

Don't beat about the bush, if you like her and she seems keen just ask her out.

I find a lot of people trip up with online dating by chatting for too long prior to meeting up. Quite often things just fizzle and one or both parties loose interest. Just get straight in there and ask them out, it works.

I signed up a few weeks ago and within a few days had 3 dates arranged. Just hid my profile as it was getting out of hand and dating is expensive.

Last edited:
Don't beat about the bush, if you like her and she seems keen just ask her out.

I find a lot of people trip up with online dating by chatting for too long prior to meeting up. Quite often things just fizzle and one or both parties loose interest. Just get straight in there and ask them out, it works.

I signed up a few weeks ago and within a few days had 3 dates arranged. Just hid my profile as it was getting out of hand and dating is expensive.

in not confident with women at all, thats probably why i don't get many replies! The break up i went through took all my confidence. But if she lived near me i would suggest something. But im also completley skint till the 25th and could no way afford a train down there :(

You are a perfect example of the kind of guy that ruins women for the rest of us. :p

Is that because I tell them the secrets of how your mind works? :P

MisChief said:
Last night when we were deciding on where to go this Thurs he did suggest going over to his place. I said no because it's too far for me to travel after work. Maybe this guy is to be avoided...

I can't say for absolute certainty but asking if you'd like to come round to mine is generally about sex and suggesting it for a first or second date is a tad forward. Alternatively it could mean he doesn't like going out much, so it depends how his profile reads.

On the other hand theres nothing wrong with you deciding he's hot and being up for a bit of hanky panky and seeing what happens as long as you're not the type of girl who's distraught when a guy does her like that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom