Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my lady ae now 3 months in and its going great. We haven't had the 1st realy big argument yet so im not sure how well we will handle that, So far its been easily the best relationship ive been in.

This was a girl from POF by the way

Thread Rules
1) All success stories must provide photographic evidence.*
2) Posting in thread deems acceptance of rules.

*nudes preferred (female)

unfortunatley, i have to find a profile of girl that is:
Hot
wont hurt me
likes me
likes computers
likes technology
decent bazongas
plays video games and is good at them
likes super hero's
likes all things geeky
will appreciate my lego collection
wont get angry when i spend all night playing a video game

one can dream.....

Sounds like you want a boyfriend with boobs?

Hot
wont hurt me
likes me
likes computers
likes technology
decent bazongas
likes super hero's
likes all things geeky

one can dream.....

Only ask for 3 things.

Be honest
No mind games
Don't lie

Ok...it's the same thing, honesty, its all I ask for, say what you mean, don't beat around the bush. If you are being clingy, say why, if you are upset, say why, if you want something, say it, don't hint it.

Is that too much to ask ?

Ive met quite a few women over the internet, my last ex I was with 3 years I randomly met on a forum.

Its a funny place to meet people obviously you get people pretending to be who they are not but its nothing to be looked down upon, meeting people online that is.

Only ask for 3 things.

Be honest
No mind games
Don't lie

Ok...it's the same thing, honesty, its all I ask for, say what you mean, don't beat around the bush. If you are being clingy, say why, if you are upset, say why, if you want something, say it, don't hint it.

Is that too much to ask ?

This. Honesty is everything.

[FnG]magnolia;23876783 said:
So reading through this thread online dating seems no more straight forward than 'standard' dating. Not sure I see the appeal?

i can chat up 50 girls in 1hr.. would take a lot of effort in a bar.. specially finding girls worth chatting up in a first place :D

[FnG]magnolia;23876783 said:
So reading through this thread online dating seems no more straight forward than 'standard' dating. Not sure I see the appeal?

Don't have to go out side to start talking to them (less random chance), cam leer over women that will be miles out of reach, also much simpler getting to the best kind of women (ones who's lives have limited chances of meeting guys, ie trainee teachers).

The list of terrible reasons are endless, mostly it's just very very funny.

Hot
wont hurt me
likes me
likes computers
likes technology
decent bazongas
likes super hero's
likes all things geeky

one can dream.....

Could that just be the problem? You may well be isolating yourself by having such a specific and long list of criteria.

For example some may only be minor matters which are of import to you. Some may be more major. Work out which ones really matter to you and the ones which aren't the end of the world.

For instance:

Attractive
Classy
Intelligent
Loyal

Don't have to go out side to start talking to them (less random chance), cam leer over women that will be miles out of reach, also much simpler getting to the best kind of women (ones who's lives have limited chances of meeting guys, ie trainee teachers).

The list of terrible reasons are endless, mostly it's just very very funny.

Funny how you should mention trainee teachers, as there is one that has joined my local social group recently. Oh my, she is smoking for a 42 yr old. I had the opportunity for a good chat with her over Sunday lunch just gone.
I do so love a slim lass with dark hair that has that "appeal"..

However I'm sort of in a relationship now (third date) with another member I met a year or so ago in similar circumstances (Supperclub)

Could that just be the problem? You may well be isolating yourself by having such a specific and long list of criteria.

It's a long list, but if he doesn't mind waiting around for a few decades he might eventually find someone who checks them all. Alternatively find an average girl who fills the main ones and train her to like all the geeky stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom