Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you are saying about short guys. But when some people talk about over weight people being disgusting. I dont think i have ever heard anyone say that about short people.

Indeed, and many women instinctively don't like men shorter than they are. Not sure where this is going.
Because someone didn't understand why I think it's a problem when guys are shorter than me :p

It just... doesn't look or feel right. It seems to be a big deal for guys, but to me it's just personal preference. Like guys who are not attracted to ugly girls (you can't change ugly right? well... there is a plastic surgery...), but if you guys think height shouldn't be problem then why should a girls face or body size matter either?

Absolutely, i dont really have any type, or preference, just cool girls. Which leads me to the girl im seeing at the moment, she is pretty much everything ive ever wanted. The only problem so far is shes not very affectionate. Im finding this really hard to deal with, its making me second guess everything.

Because someone didn't understand why I think it's a problem when guys are shorter than me :p

It just... doesn't look or feel right. It seems to be a big deal for guys, but to me it's just personal preference. Like guys who are not attracted to ugly girls (you can't change ugly right? well... there is a plastic surgery...), but if you guys think height shouldn't be problem then why should a girls face or body size matter either?

I am presuming you're a grown woman with at least some life experience. Mull those questions over for a little longer and all should become clear. :p

Absolutely, i dont really have any type, or preference, just cool girls. Which leads me to the girl im seeing at the moment, she is pretty much everything ive ever wanted. The only problem so far is shes not very affectionate. Im finding this really hard to deal with, its making me second guess everything.

Stick with it. Been in this situation myself a few times and you soon realise they are but have a different way of showing it which you learn to pick up on and appreciate :) No point stressing over it though as its not the end of the world.

I am presuming you're a grown woman with at least some life experience. Mull those questions over for a little longer and all should become clear. :p
Er... Right... :confused:

So men can be shallow when it comes to appearance.... but women can't?

What I don't understand is why a guy would even want to date a taller girl anyway. It's like a fat girl dating a skinny guy... Slightly awkward and uncomfortable.

true that.. im just 5'9 which average height.. im alright with it tho :D but i do get a few girls that i really like and they are taller than me... succks but what can i do :D

Don't get me wrong mate, I have no issues with my height. Average Scottish bird is apparently about 5'4" and that sounds good to me. They can wear giant heels and tower above me all they want, I'll just whip them off when we get home. For reals buying clothes that fit from the rack is more of a problem than pulling as far as I'm concerned. :p

On the plus side I can just blame my height for my lack of success instead of my face / personality. =D

Last edited:
I think men are naturally supposed to be bigger than women so it is a bit strange dating a woman that is bigger than you... Also it is good if you can pick them up and throw them in the bin if neccessary as mentioned earlier.

Er... Right... :confused:

So men can be shallow when it comes to appearance.... but women can't?

Erm, no, no idea how you came to that conclusion. Women are just as shallow as men when it comes to look, and much of it is pre-determined by our own genetic make-up. That's life.

What I don't understand is why a guy would even want to date a taller girl anyway. It's like a fat girl dating a skinny guy... Slightly awkward and uncomfortable.
Tall and slim women = long legs, and a more graceful body structure, and all types of men, short or tall, will find that attractive. It's really not rocket science.

Tall and slim women = long legs, and a more graceful body structure, and all types of men, short or tall, will find that attractive. It's really not rocket science.
yeah, and then short guys will look at themselves and probably feel slightly awkward and uncomfortable. Or when a taller guy stands next you chatting to your tall and slim attractive woman, slightly awkward and uncomfortable...

Don't get me wrong mate, I have no issues with my height. Average Scottish bird is apparently about 5'4" and that sounds good to me. They can wear giant heels and tower above me all they want, I'll just whip them off when we get home. For reals buying clothes that fit from the rack is more of a problem than pulling as far as I'm concerned. :p

On the plus side I can just blame my height for my lack of success instead of my face / personality. =D

all the clothes fit me perfect lol! i kinda feel like a plastic model that they model the clothing on.. there's rarely a thing that doesn't actually fit me :D everything is just so bang on :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom