Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just went on my date, chose a pub by the river in Vauxhall. Had a really good laugh, bought quite a few drinks and at the end she said she had a lovely time and would do it again. Broke my umbrella pretending it was a lightsaber but hey, it's a cheap price to pay! :D

Soldato
Just went on my date, chose a pub by the river in Vauxhall. Had a really good laugh, bought quite a few drinks and at the end she said she had a lovely time and would do it again. Broke my umbrella pretending it was a lightsaber but hey, it's a cheap price to pay! :D

Good times :) pleased for you!

Soldato

High 5's!!!

Sounds like it went well!

Soldato
Had a great day. Went for nandos (obligatory :D), then to a couple of art galleries, walked around aimlessly for ages just chatting and then had coffee. She even forgot her brolly after we got a bit carried away on the platform before going our separate ways :p Only just got home! Looking forward to next time :)

Suspended
I think I've caught a few too many glances with a girl I see on my commute for it to be anything less than creepy now so I'm going to have to scrap that idea. :/ She probably thinks I'm the next Jeffrey Dahmer by now so epic fail.

aln

aln

Associate
You can search by attractiveness?!

Yeah but its a drop down they select themselves on match. The options are Average, Attractive, and Very Attractive. First time I tried it was when I posted that comment, every single "Very Attractive" girl was a complete and utter dog.

On OKCUPID (if you pay) you can also search by star rating which is supposed to be attractiveness. I doubt it's worth paying though.

I think I've caught a few too many glances with a girl I see on my commute for it to be anything less than creepy now so I'm going to have to scrap that idea. :/ She probably thinks I'm the next Jeffrey Dahmer by now so epic fail.

Maybe. Or maybe she's sitting there thinking "why the **** won't be ask me out, I keep giving him the eye thingy".

What do you have to lose?

Suspended
Maybe. Or maybe she's sitting there thinking "why the **** won't be ask me out, I keep giving him the eye thingy".

What do you have to lose?

Had a jokey chat with her one day and she was all quiet the next which was weird, but I notice her glancing over quite frequently. Maybe she's wondering "is he going to get off at the same stop today and murder me down an alley?" :p

I have a massive issue with ****ting in my own back yard, so to speak, which is why I never date in my social circle. By the same token, getting told to **** off by a fellow commuter would make me want to catch a different train each day which would be a major inconvenience.

Meh, I'm not even Omega.

aln

aln

Associate
Had a jokey chat with her one day and she was all quiet the next which was weird, but I notice her glancing over quite frequently. Maybe she's wondering "is he going to get off at the same stop today and murder me down an alley?" :p

I have a massive issue with ****ting in my own back yard, so to speak, which is why I never date in my social circle. Getting told to **** off by a fellow commuter would make me want to catch a different train each day which would be a major inconvenience.

If she keeps looking at you* it's either because she likes you or you're literally staring at her all creepy like.

You still have nothing to lose either way. Whats going to happen, is the world literally going to swallow you up? Naw, you'll feel crap for about 2 minutes then you'll get over it.

You need to get over yourself a bit, I met the last girl in work. She didn't even say yes the first time round. If I didn't ask I wouldn't have got though. :p

Last edited:
Soldato

I have a massive issue with ****ting in my own back yard, so to speak, which is why I never date in my social circle. By the same token, getting told to **** off by a fellow commuter would make me want to catch a different train each day which would be a major inconvenience.

Meh, I'm not even Omega.

Dude, trains have more than one carriage, its not a back yard, your not pooping in your nearest club! Like its some sort of temple to where women appear...

That's a terrible way of saying MAN UP AND DO IT! You talked to her and she now knows who you are! GO GO GO! If it goes badly, sit on a different bit of the train or get out a book and enjoy awkwardness...

Actually just do what aln said. We have two thumbs up rooting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom