Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Awww man I just realised how bad a run I'm having right now. I think I've emailed about 50 girls only with a few replies that went nowhere. Decent emails too but standards too high. :D

After being disappointed on most of my dates I decided the next one will need to be hot (slim)! Makes it challenging.....

aln

aln

Associate
Awww man I just realised how bad a run I'm having right now. I think I've emailed about 50 girls only with a few replies that went nowhere. Decent emails too but standards too high. :D

After being disappointed on most of my dates I decided the next one will need to be hot (slim)! Makes it challenging.....

I've emailed about 200. To be fair, probably only about 20 where I put any real effort in, but still, 200 girls ignored me. You have some ways to go buddy. :p

Soldato
Thanks bud. V2.1'ing :D

Looking good now fella, only thing I think I'd run a mile on if I were female is the "Past relationships UNDER ONE YEAR"... status.

True it maybe but it doesn't sound good and on the whole does it really matter if this is "lengthened" a bit ;)

Soldato
I've emailed about 200. To be fair, probably only about 20 where I put any real effort in, but still, 200 girls ignored me. You have some ways to go buddy. :p

Ahhh but the 50 was only more recently since my last date. I've emailed way more over time. (and have been doing it for a very long time)

Soldato
I didnt realize how important the pictures are, since changing my profile pic, my hit rate has gone through the roof

Haha! Not to sound mean but think about it do you email girls with bad pictures??...

I don't have the best picture in the world but one that is reasonably well taken and you being you is all that matters.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I met a girl Friday night, we had a brill time although I think that'll just be friends. We got on so well but I don't think the situation allows anything more.

Meeting the 2nd one I've been in contact with on Friday, I think I got quite lucky with replies, and I didn't even have a profile picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom