Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thug
Soldato
Okay, I've got a couple messages so far.

And that girl counts? Good, thats number 1 off the list then. Message wasn't anything riveting (hey how are you x), but that wasn't the challenge.

Next up we have this girl. Not sure on the look front, but she is genuinely interested in you (look at the message she sent), she has a masters degree and a lovely profile. 1 direct (albeit an hour) bus ride away as well.

KgzuoaY.png

edit, and she isn't a tubber. Her profile is actually lovely. :)

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
True. And I vote that last girl doesn't count.

Read above, i'll post the account details.

Oh and I'm happy for the girl above not to count, though genuinely I think she is lovely. If you're turning down people with masters, a decent enough body and a whole range of interests, then you shouldn't be on a dating site. :p

I'll let other people decide though. :)

aln

aln

Associate
True. And I vote that last girl doesn't count.

I also vote she doesn't count. It's the obvious reason and I wish I was a nicer guy but I'm not.

First one needs to be proven not fat from the other pictures. :p

That doesn't prove you used the right pictures. (sorry aln :D)

Ah, we gotta have some trust in the game. Post the account sports_brah.

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
aln, can I send it over trust. If I post it for everyone to see, I'm going to be inundated with ****e!

You're a sod, poor girl. :p Fair enough though, she doesn't count.

You'll be happy to know I got a couple more messages, though one is.......ahem a bit large. Sent a nice message though. :p

aln

aln

Associate
Well this thread has taken a dive...

Knowingly playing games with people who think its real. :(

To be fair, you'd have had a point if we went with my original suggestion, but we didn't (which in hindsight I'm glad about, I wasn't really thinking). It's just an account thats going to sit there for a week to prove his profile writing skills actually have an effect. If it does, I'm totally gonna steal the non factitious parts of the text.

I must admit the profile is written well. For arguments sake, things that aren't the same as reality:

Body Type: Average / Slightly overweight (kilts have a girder iirc :p )
Profession: IT Consultant
Eyes: Other ( hard to explain )
Longest Relationship: Over 3 year

I wouldn't say I'm a good cook, but technically you never said that either. ( my soup is awesome though )

I'm fine with you leaving it how it is though, as I previously said. I imagine only getting a bit more in shape (which I'm working on anyway) and maybe the profession would make any difference. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Holliday - the guy who didn't text for a few days and cancelled last minute is a different guy. This guy I'm talking about now has been texting every day since we first started talking. Keep up will you :D

Aha I see, apologies then!

And to the stuff going on above ^ If it gets you the initial message then fair enough, basically like getting a company to professionally write your CV. But at the end of the day if you couldn't grab their attention in the first place, you'll have a hard time keeping it once you actually start messaging them yourself.

But hey, all is fun and games.

Last edited:
Associate
To be fair, you'd have had a point if we went with my original suggestion, but we didn't (which in hindsight I'm glad about, I wasn't really thinking). It's just an account thats going to sit there for a week to prove his profile writing skills actually have an effect. If it does, I'm totally gonna steal the non factitious parts of the text.

I must admit the profile is written well. For arguments sake, things that aren't the same as reality:

Body Type: Average / Slightly overweight (kilts have a girder iirc :p )
Profession: IT Consultant
Eyes: Other ( hard to explain )
Longest Relationship: Over 3 year

I wouldn't say I'm a good cook, but technically you never said that either. ( my soup is awesome though )

I'm fine with you leaving it how it is though, as I previously said. I imagine only getting a bit more in shape (which I'm working on anyway) and maybe the profession would make any difference. :)

I don't see it as a fair test at all.

Interest varies from area to area.
So if you are exotic to an area as in this case you will be, the pool of interested women will increase/decrease (again depending on the area's attraction to scotsmen).

Essentially, we need to head north to Aberdeen or east to Edinburgh where there is more variation, I don't mean students (or do I?). :D

Caporegime
:p what we proving here that a good profile catches more interest than just a good sexy looking picture? 3 pages is a lot to read at 1 am.

Surely women prefer/like a bit of mystery and intrigue on a profile?

haha you also need to add how you find rape funnym shoudl get you some extra hits.

ooh controversial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom