Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Get in on the action then. I reckon I can get 50 women to send the first message.

I could be horribly wrong, but it seems to me that people just don't write anything interesting.

I'll use the profile Aln gave me, eg average height (5'7"), picture that he provided (which is a bloody awesome one as it looks like he is married :D)

I think you are going to be disappointed in yourself. :D

Soldato
What was his explanation?
"Fair enough. I guess you don't know me that well really. I promise you that I want trying anything funny ok." - (want=weren't?!)

"Just thought it might be easiest for everything, seeing as you have the car."

:o

Holliday - the guy who didn't text for a few days and cancelled last minute is a different guy. This guy I'm talking about now has been texting every day since we first started talking. Keep up will you :D

Permabanned
Get in on the action then. I reckon I can get 50 women to send the first message.

I could be horribly wrong, but it seems to me that people just don't write anything interesting.

I'll use the profile Aln gave me, eg average height (5'7"), picture that he provided (which is a bloody awesome one as it looks like he is married :D)

Game on. I like you (Zevon love) but maaaaaan have you got it wrong. :D

aln

aln

Associate
I can only be bothered with getting messages eg girls taking the time to write the first message, just to prove that a good profile will compliment you photo nicely.

I've got a GF so don't want to be getting into chats with other girls etc Truth be told, once you've got interest and they know what you look like, stats etc, then to be honest, when its ****ed up, its because you failed to impress. That is easy enough to remedy.

How about 50 messages, with 20 from nice looking people? Nothing more than that. You're welcome to get texts from it if you want.

Give me to the end of the week as well.

£20.

£25 and you can have whatever I write.

:p

P.s set up an account an hour or so ago when we first spoke. :)

I don't care about the texts, I just want you to prove the woman are genuinely interested and not sending you one word answers or responding to everyone because they love the attention.

If they message you first, fine. Set up a date, fine. Get a number, fine.

I'll sweeten the deal and give you 2:1 odds on proving you have 5 decent woman interested. I'm sure your girl won't mind given it's just a bet (and my face). Better yet, don't tell her. :p

Accept or make a decent counter, come on, you know you want to.

@Holliday - In the guys defence, it wasn't him who chopped and changed dates on her, that was another guy. This is the guy who's trying to convince her only to travel near his cuz he wants to bed her. :p

sports_brah said:
I'll use the profile Aln gave me, eg average height (5'7"), picture that he provided (which is a bloody awesome one as it looks like he is married )

You said a picture. You said nothing about quality. Also I'm not married, it was my sisters wedding, I was witnessing.

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
I don't care about the texts, I just want you to prove the woman are genuinely interested and not sending you one word answers or responding to everyone because they love the attention.

I'll sweeten the deal and give you 2:1 odds on proving you have 5 decent woman interested. I'm sure your girl won't mind given it's just a bet. Better yet, don't tell her. :p

Accept or make a decent counter, come on, you know you want to.

@Holliday - In the guys defence, it wasn't him who chopped and changed dates on her, that was another guy. This is the guy who's trying to convince her only to travel near his cuz he wants to bed her. :p

Haha, I'm not going to get into the business of texting girls, that wouldn't sit comfortably with me if I'm genuinely honest. I'd also be single mighty quick then HAVE to use these bleeding sites. lol.

Anyway, if a girl looks at your profile, see's your photo, your stats and what is written, and takes the time to message you, then surely thats interest right there? Especially since people seem to be doubting that women even contact (that can't be right surely).

Think of some compromise that doesn't involve me getting emotionally attached or compromising myself with other girls.

Last edited:

aln

aln

Associate
I think you are going to be disappointed in yourself. :D

Are you trying to say my face won't be raking them in? :mad:

sports_brah said:
Anyway, if a girl looks at your profile, see's your photo, your stats and what is written, and takes the time to message you, then surely thats interest right there? Especially since people seem to be doubting that women even contact (that can't be right surely).

As I added above:

If they message you first, fine. Set up a date, fine. Get a number, fine.

5 date worthy girls, 2:1 odds, £25.

( also nobody cheat/troll, breaks our game ) :(

Last edited:

aln

aln

Associate
In how long? Would any have qualified for the bet?

I've had accounts for 3 weeks.

No, not in my opinion, but then it's possible that I have too high an opinion of myself.

On the positive side for him, theres a lot more people in the south east and I did have more than 5 decent looking girls view my profiles without me prompting them. If the message does matter as much as he thinks, he has a shot, but I don't think it does in reality. I think it works more like this. Face? Height? No. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom