Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
yeah click "viewed me" and it shows people that looked at your profile

although i think theres a way to stop that, because people have messaged me, but somehow not shown up on my viewed me list.

under your Mail Settings you can change an option so people can't see you've viewed them, I've used it many times :)

Soldato
Had quite a few messages on it, funnily enough this was only once I changed my status to not looking/not single and had a girlfriend. Girlfriend saw I'd been on it on my address bar and asked why. So in the end as part of my story I had to delete it. Pity really as I quite enjoyed the attention!

Soldato
OP
Well I managed to msg two friends on Saturday :p Good achievement by me I must say! haha!

I am now speaking to one on msn + texting while the other is messaging me on PoF but is not wanting to get involved to prevent it getting messy :D lol!

Associate
If you use the nerves the right way then it could be advantagous. I mean if you told the girl I'll be honest with you I'm pretty nervous right now so sorry if I seem a bit on edge. That could work in your favour in a couple of ways. One you're telling her how you feel (some women love this). Two it could act as an ice breaker (as she may be feeling a bit nervous as well). This might lead into a conversation where you chat about nervousnous in people in general or funny experiances on first dates etc etc. Three it could always backfire :p.
I do usually do this I guess. Would it be the same for lads thought since I'm female and straight? :p

Associate
I do usually do this I guess. Would it be the same for lads thought since I'm female and straight? :p
Well speaking for myself I'd say yes. It also leads into conversation. Maybe something like "well that makes two of us then, we should probably just try and relax as we'll never get to know each other if we're both on edge all the time!". Or "Really!?! I thought it was just me you looked about as cool as a cucumber earlier"

Okay I'll stop with my lame chat up lines and save myself from further embarresment, but you get the idea.

PS also good as it means the OP wants to impress you as otherwise they wouldn't be nervous.

Associate
Well speaking for myself I'd say yes. It also leads into conversation. Maybe something like "well that makes two of us then, we should probably just try and relax as we'll never get to know each other if we're both on edge all the time!". Or "Really!?! I thought it was just me you looked about as cool as a cucumber earlier"

Okay I'll stop with my lame chat up lines and save myself from further embarresment, but you get the idea.

PS also good as it means the OP wants to impress you as otherwise they wouldn't be nervous.

Yeah you're right I suppose. In a way it is better if people are nervous cause it kinda shows that they are serious about the date and won't take the mickey with it. I have overly confident prats!!

Soldato
I have been on POF for a few weeks now. Joined up for a bit of a laugh and pure curiosity really.

I have had messages from a few people and had a couple of decent chats, one girl in particular who I seem to have a lot in common with, few years younger than me.

I haven't heard from her for a few days though :(

Soldato
I have been on POF for a few weeks now. Joined up for a bit of a laugh and pure curiosity really.

I have had messages from a few people and had a couple of decent chats, one girl in particular who I seem to have a lot in common with, few years younger than me.

I haven't heard from her for a few days though :(

I was chattin to a lass before who stopped for a while, just happened to go on a birthday weekend so I wouldn't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom