iOS 5.1 discussion

For me the best part of this update is the ability to delete individual pics on photo stream!

Same here finally can get rid of those late night drunken pics which i seriously regret LOL! oh and can finally let the GF look at my phone again hahaha

Battery usage seems sorted on my ip4.
2hrs standby and 45mins usage and im on 98%.
Before 5.1 I'd be down to the low 90s easily

Yep, me too. Normally at this point of the day after a couple of texts and a check of share prices I'm down to low 90s. Currently at 99%.

That's after a full charge over night btw.

Wonder what it was causing the drain?

finally 5.1 has transformed my ipod touch 4g,it was a stuttering,slow laggy piece of tech with 5.0.1 but the difference is like chalk and cheese,hurrah :)
Tango

How anyone can possibly comment on battery life when the update has been out for just over 12 hours is beyond me...

Very much hoping 5.1 solves the low memory Safari crashes on my wife's 1st gen iPad. She's all but stopped using it recently because it crashes so frequently.

Ah my Mrs is getting that as well and a stack of others on apple forums using the ipad 1 and 2.

The quickest website I found to make it crash is the sun website. Which I will use to demo it to them in the apple store if it isn't fixed this update :(

How anyone can possibly comment on battery life when the update has been out for just over 12 hours is beyond me...

As by now my battery would be in far worse state than what it is currently. To the people that were suffering with the problems it would be quite obvious to see the improvement.

I agree that not everyone might have had problems but to those that do/did then the difference will be seen quickly

As by now my battery would be in far worse state than what it is currently. To the people that were suffering with the problems it would be quite obvious to see the improvement.

I agree that not everyone might have had problems but to those that do/did then the difference will be seen quickly

I do, and see no diffrance :-(

Well, i've lost 9% battery already after taking it off a full charge at 12pm basically, i'll give it a few days to compare properly or i'm selling it.

Ah my Mrs is getting that as well and a stack of others on apple forums using the ipad 1 and 2.

The quickest website I found to make it crash is the sun website. Which I will use to demo it to them in the apple store if it isn't fixed this update :(

Yep, exactly the same here too - The Sun website (her guilty pleasure) consistently causes the crash (although that's not the only one).

Back
Top Bottom