*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Quick question.....

I have a jailbroken 4S.

Would restoring the 5 from the 4S backup be a bad idea? I'm thinking it would/may cause problems....

Should i just set up the 5 as a new phone?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Do they have many in stock in your random phone stores such as O2,3,carphone warehouse etc?

I've rang up two CPW stores in Nottingham, none of them have stock. I'm yet to try the one in Victoria Centre though. Although I've heard the Grainger Games in Notts had 35 delivered! haha. Gonna ring them up shortly.

Caporegime
Quick question.....

I have a jailbroken 4S.

Would restoring the 5 from the 4S backup be a bad idea? I'm thinking it would/may cause problems....

Should i just set up the 5 as a new phone?

Don't you lose all your game saves etc that way? I've always restored because of the reason. Can't face starting cut the rope again :D

Soldato
I'm told that there is no stock in Carphone Warhouse. Apple is telling them 2 weeks to wait unless you have pre-ordered.

And I don't know why anyone would go / stay with o2. When 4G comes out you have to take a new contract out and pay off your existing one - Shocking.

Soldato
Mine arrived but after I had left for work :(

Apparently the vibration motor is the old style (ala iPhone 4 rather than 4S) and so is noisy and quite frankly worse... why would they do that :mad:

Back
Top Bottom