*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Soldato
Quick question, is there a simple way to just download all your apps connected with your apple ID? I've had an Android phone for a year and can't remember all the apps I had. I can't find an easy way to list and download them all. Forgot how much I loathe iTunes :(

Associate
Quick question, is there a simple way to just download all your apps connected with your apple ID? I've had an Android phone for a year and can't remember all the apps I had. I can't find an easy way to list and download them all. Forgot how much I loathe iTunes :(

Think of it as a good excuse to clean out all the crap "fart" type apps you had installed and then reinstall only those you need/use etc..
When you open the app store just click on the Purchase Tab. The apps you purchased are visible to download as required.

Soldato
Orange just keep getting better.

Rang yesterday and they couldn't get any more information regarding delivery as its pre-order and not in the systems yet, ask to call tomorrow (today).

Rang today and now its in their systems, but don't have any more information regarding delivery.

I'm not expecting it to arrive today since I ordered Saturday morning. What I am expecting is at least a single email or bit of information to try give an estimation of delivery so someone can be in to sign for it.

The best they say is to wait for the text message the day before. Little faith in that as its never happened to me before when I ordered with them!

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
One thing queueing has made me realise is that Apple really are one of the worst companies ever for trying to stir up the whole "cult" thing. From talking to others in the line, most just want to get the phone and go home, they don't care for any of the enthusiasm or the mucking about.

There was one Apple employee at Princesshay who clearly had overdone it on Pro Plus, whooping and cheering at the crowd and trying to build enthusiasm. For the whole part, he was totally ignored. :D

I certainly didn't enjoy the queueing but then i'm happy to lose those three hours so that I don't have to parlay with the Apple reservation system. As for reserving online, well I didn't have the money at the time the reservations went up.

I don't know if the whole "iSheep" thing is meant to be serious, but i'd say the majority of the people there didn't care for the whole Apple cult thing, so I think it's just a load of nonsense peddled by fandroids. :p

Soldato
Da[]San;22812829 said:
Think of it as a good excuse to clean out all the crap "fart" type apps you had installed and then reinstall only those you need/use etc..
When you open the app store just click on the Purchase Tab. The apps you purchased are visible to download as required.

Ah, it's under updates, found it now. Cheers.

Associate
Firstly, it's "you're".

Secondly, I have no problem with you going to collect the handset tomorrow. My initial point was made tongue-in-cheek (see smilie) and the point I was making was that going dead on opening time when there would be loads of people waiting, isn't the smartest idea when you have the option to collect at any time :confused:. You then got annoyed and the toys left the pram.

At a guess the store will be dead at 1pm, as the queue would have died and likely the shop would have exhausted their stock, leaving the reserved handsets only.

Thirdly, you can't really call people queuing at the shop, sheep, if you're going to be one of the first to pick the phone up, on launch day.. Perhaps you find it cool to insult strangers because of their buying habit, I don't know, but it doesn't give a nice impression of you. In fact, it's a comment akin to that seen in the graphics forums, by the trolls.

Lastly, if you've read the thread, you'll see I've preordered the 64GB black. It'll be delivered tomorrow and I won't have to leave the house. Cheers for the assumption though, it seems you are wrong :D

well.. i just walked in at 9am and picked my phone up and was out in 5 minutes... Like i said in the first place.

There wasn't any point in making any tongue-in-cheek remarks was there..

All I was doing was relaying the conversation I has with the member of staff from 3, merely just to share the information with other people on the forum who are also with 3.

peace.

ps. personally I couldn't give a monkeys about spelling, especially on an internet forum, Im and engineer not an english teacher.. it REALLY doesn't matter.

EDIT: Whats everyones thought on the new style headphones? I've never been a fan of the in-ear type, I dont think these ones are too bad..not much bass though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Orange just keep getting better.

Rang yesterday and they couldn't get any more information regarding delivery as its pre-order and not in the systems yet, ask to call tomorrow (today).

Rang today and now its in their systems, but don't have any more information regarding delivery.

I'm not expecting it to arrive today since I ordered Saturday morning. What I am expecting is at least a single email or bit of information to try give an estimation of delivery so someone can be in to sign for it.

The best they say is to wait for the text message the day before. Little faith in that as its never happened to me before when I ordered with them!

All I got from orange was a text this morning about my Friday delivery and if I wanted to move to Monday r Tuesday. I didnt even know if they were refering to today or next week!

The ukmail website doesnt even work either to check the assignment number against.

Its delivered now at home anyway so I dont care. No idea about the Nano SIM though? I assume it would have shipped with the phone?

Associate
Picked mine up at 8am today at work:

2mqj8nm.jpg

ienmts.jpg

nbu0rr.jpg

Soldato
Anyone thats got there yet, did you get an 30pin to lighnting adaptor included? I thought i read somewhere they was going to include them but havn't seen anything yet.

PS mines due for delivery between 1-2pm :D

Back
Top Bottom