*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Apple already said they will sell adapters so you can use your old docks etc. And the rumoured price is $12 (or £8 or so). Hardly the end of the world.

I guarantee that my official apple universal dock is rendered useless by the new connector (there won't be an adaptor- one simply wouldn't work)... so i'll have to buy a new ridiculously expensive plastic dock. :(

I guarantee that my official apple universal dock is rendered useless by the new connector (there won't be an adaptor- one simply wouldn't work)... so i'll have to buy a new ridiculously expensive plastic dock. :(
The dock came with the first 2007 iphone. Then they scrapped it with the 3G. They will bundle either a dock or an adapter for this new one and again scrap it for iphone 6

Why the sarcasm?

25k+ posts in under 10 years = talks utter garbage most of the time

EDIT: just noticed your previous Apple posts. Quite the little Apple fanboi arent we?

You asked a pretty silly question. So you gotta deal with the sarcasm :p

But just because you didn't like his reply, there is no need to go looking for a reason to insult him.

Your question: Will my 30 pin connector not work with the new 9 pin connector on the new iPhone?

My answer: No... no it will not :p

The supposed new 9Pin connector:

gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_002.jpg

I think it is a great idea to be able to insert it either way around
But to be honest, it don't really want to be having to plug my iPhone in every night. Give me more battery!!! Or wireless charging i can build into my bedside table, i don't mind :P

I don't mind new stuff, as long as apple provide a way to use accessories like docks.

With the sim, again, i don't mind, but some operators made it difficult by not providing micro sims meaning you had to buy a cutter (Virgin is one example)

PS - 25k posts in 10 years really isn't that much ;)

Apple already said they will sell adapters so you can use your old docks etc. And the rumoured price is $12 (or £8 or so). Hardly the end of the world.

where on earth did you hear that while apple even haven't officially said the new phone will have a smaller connector ?

all the leaked info seems it will have a smaller connecter.
all signs point to them making a connecter much like rMBP

its not fact

but, as you said, not the end of the world

oooh! The 9 pin connectors do look nice :p

Phate! Hush!

It's just more effort going in to the store to get a new sim then swapping them out and it's more expense to get more cables.

Back
Top Bottom