Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Been using mine the last couple of days. Only two negatives.

Screen is just a bit too big to comfortably use one handed, keep needing to adjust my hold to reach the top corner of the screen and it's a little bit too non grippy in the leather case that I can see myself dropping it a lot.

The finger print recognition is so quick that I don't see any notifications when I turn the screen on, it pretty much goes straight to desktop!

I get that. I keep mine in my left pocket and don't register my left prints so when i pull it out with my fingers it doesn't unlock.

Thanks for the reply

Leaning towards apple because if facetime, all my friends and family have the iphoen practically.

Apple support seems a lot better then Samsung..

Samsung have only got 1 main store in London.. where as Apple is pretty much everywhere..

Not too sure on Google security too..I.e. I download a game and it's asking for permission to through my contacts and pictures lol. .

Will probably give it a try and see how I get on thank you

No problem.

FaceTime and iMessage are fantastic, especially when travelling using wifi, as most people have iPhones all iMessages (and FaceTime calls) are free. The good thing is, you can also use FaceTime to talk and not just for video calls. Thus, if you are on holiday with wifi, you can call your family/friends without video calling them for free!

Apple Support is probably one of the best, it's reassuring to know that if I have a problem with my phone, I can book an appointment pretty much anywhere in the country and have my device fixed/replaced, if replaced, they are pretty much brand new units due to the way Apple refurbish. If I can't get in to a store, they will mail you a replacement (regardless of the issues) via UPS the very next day. They just put a hold on your Credit Card for the total amount until the original unit is replaced. If you buy AppleCare+, you get 2 accident damage claims, so if you drop it and smash the screen, drop it in water or crush the device, you'll get a replacement for a small excess (£60 or so). Plus, you won't be charged for their mail replacement service which is normally £30 per replacement to cover shipping and admin costs.

Order one, give it a try for a week or so, but give it a real good try. If you don't like it, go back to your Samsung and get a full refund on the 6S+.

There would be nothing worse than having to mail in my device and wait a month to have it fixed, to only find out that they've mailed back the same handset with the same issue.

Been using mine the last couple of days. Only two negatives.

Screen is just a bit too big to comfortably use one handed, keep needing to adjust my hold to reach the top corner of the screen and it's a little bit too non grippy in the leather case that I can see myself dropping it a lot.

The finger print recognition is so quick that I don't see any notifications when I turn the screen on, it pretty much goes straight to desktop!

Double touch the home button and it will drop the screen down, making it easier to get to.

Cheers all

The difference between 6s plus and the Lg g3 i had before is immense. This is so smooth and the battery life is a huge improvement. Shame i didnt make the switch years ago, Android phones would have to improve hugely to make me go back.

Must unimpressed with Vodafone, if I buy an iPhone 6S from Apple, they won't enable wifi calling as it's not a Vodafone iPhone or iPhone 6S contract. Having a laugh, maybe time to tell Vodafone to jog on.

I literally don't know how or why Vodafone still exists, they are twice as expensive as everyone else too.

The difference between 6s plus and the Lg g3 i had before is immense. This is so smooth and the battery life is a huge improvement. Shame i didnt make the switch years ago, Android phones would have to improve hugely to make me go back.
The G3 was far from the best Android device from a smoothness and stamina standpoint.

Quick question...I take it the form factor of the iPhone 6 and the 6S is exactly the same? Basically looking to know as my guess is that my brother has the original iPhone 6 leather cover which he's never used so I imagine this will fit fine on the 6S4

*Edit* Never mind just seen there is a difference...marginal but a difference

Last edited:
My iPhone 6 got extremely hot yesterday whilst I was on the internet. As in it almost burned my hand, it was so hot. I'm a bit worried that something is really wrong internally. That sort of heat can't have been good for it, and it certainly shouldn't have got that hot, I was using it under cover and it wasn't plugged in charging. Would it be worth me taking it into an Apple store to see if they'll replace it? I bought it in March.

This 6S is going back for an exchange- dodgy power button and a very yellow screen compared to my 6 and g/f's 6S. Apple seem to be cost cutting on their quality control more and more nowadays.

I can confirm Vodafone are clowns.
Can also confirm that Vodafone are a joke. They disconnected my service twice due to their widespread billing issues, then cut off my service due to "fraud" for a week until I showed them easily replicated proofs of ID. What set it off? Nothing they could tell, aside from possibly some calls to a British number that was abroad at the time (another Vodafone number which made equally as many calls to myself).

They offered me 6 months free service after that malarkey, however there's no way I'm staying with them once my contract is up. O2 is my most likely choice, fairly decent 4G network in the areas I frequent, and they actually get signal indoors (EE and Three are terrible in this regard).

This 6S is going back for an exchange- dodgy power button and a very yellow screen compared to my 6 and g/f's 6S. Apple seem to be cost cutting on their quality control more and more nowadays.
On the flipside, my iPhone 4S and 5 were nothing but problems (ended up getting full refunds for both). Only a single issue with my 5S (don't remember what it was), aside from that no trouble at all. My 6S Plus is flawless.

The only issue I have is the speaker, which seems to be pretty poor.

You were destined to send it back judging by this thread so far, either you've been remarkably unlucky or remarkably sensitive.

Personally, this is a major step up from my 5S for sure. Loving it.

Back
Top Bottom