iRacing

Can Anyone post me the Lotus 49 schedule, See how many tracks I have for it. Also what series is the MP4 in this season ? Can anyone post the schedules open to the MP4.

Weighing up if to sub. If its going to cost me another 4-5 tracks, ill wait till winter, Hopefully by then some of the British tracks are out, the BTCC Civic, Bathurst and the RUF. If I'm going to ***** a shed load more cash on I-racing may as well get it all in one go and take the 25% discount on all the content I need.(Still need to buy Zolder, Oran Park) and a few others I'm missing that come up on lots of series.

Can Anyone post me the Lotus 49 schedule, See how many tracks I have for it. Also what series is the MP4 in this season ? Can anyone post the schedules open to the MP4.

Weighing up if to sub. If its going to cost me another 4-5 tracks, ill wait till winter, Hopefully by then some of the British tracks are out, the BTCC Civic, Bathurst and the RUF. If I'm going to ***** a shed load more cash on I-racing may as well get it all in one go and take the 25% discount on all the content I need.(Still need to buy Zolder, Oran Park) and a few others I'm missing that come up on lots of series.

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3201712.page

Schedule for all cars there

Last edited:
Cheers Johny your a star, Obviously I know where to find the schedule. I cant access it until I resub though thats why im asking for it to be posted.

Im loving this lotus 49 its the best car in the sim bar far imo but its a absolute beast to drive.

Very rewarding when you hook up a sweet lap also very frustrating trying to hook one up lol.

Don't know why this is a C licence its the hardest car by far to drive but I love it to bits.

Had the best race so far in iRacing last night.

After a disastrous first race of the season, when I missed a downshift and crashed too heavily into the Armco and wrecked my car. I ended up quiting so I now had time to do a qualifying session.

This gained me third on the grid for the second race and boy did it pay off.

Three of us racing within a second of each other for the first half of the race. Then when 2nd place took the lead he built up quite a gap. I chased 2nd place until I got my chance and passed him.

I started to pull away a bit until a small error allowed him catch and re pass me. For the rest of the race I was chasing hard but every time I was close enough an inexperienced Riley driver, whom kept spinning, would get in the way.

Even on the last lap I was close enough to attempt a pass and the same Riley driver managed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Even so I still thoroughly enjoy the race from start to finish. You could tell it was a great race, we both only had 1 inc. a piece and both had almost identical fastest lap and average lap times.

If only all races were like this.

I don't know if its the sim updates or I've just clicked with the MP4, but it felt much easier to drive than last season. Got my best race lap time for Watkins Glen down by four seconds.

In my first season in the MP4 so not sure how it was last season but it really is fantastic to drive I love it so far. I was worried I wouldn't be able to be consistent, but I do 1.50s the whole race without pushing too much which I'm quite pleased with. It would be nice to have a bit more competition though, in the 2 races I've done I seem to be on my own in between a much quicker group and a slower group.

In my first season in the MP4 so not sure how it was last season but it really is fantastic to drive I love it so far. I was worried I wouldn't be able to be consistent, but I do 1.50s the whole race without pushing too much which I'm quite pleased with. It would be nice to have a bit more competition though, in the 2 races I've done I seem to be on my own in between a much quicker group and a slower group.

I found that last season, but this season there are all of MP4 drivers are in one series instead of two. So there are more splits now, which means drivers should be closer together than if there was just one, which was the case in the Grand Am last season.

I'm lapping in the 49's to 51's, so you should have a few to race against. Maybe your iRating is putting you into to high or low split. I lost 300 iRating in the Grand Touring Series last season, so maybe I'm in with the slower driver where I belong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom