iRacing

Associate
Is this at Summit Point? Thats where i'm racing at the moment (think that is the current track for the Mazda Cup), currently lapping average of 1min 30 with my quickest at 1min 28.

The leaders average lap times are 1min 28.

Associate
Yes, im in MX5, though sure i'm racing at Summit point in the Mazda cup. Still getting to grips with the Iracing screens and only had three races so far. Will play again tonight,

Associate
Sounds quite similar to my pace, we should race this evening :) Im just keeping myself out of trouble or trying to do so... Few people like to come from 100meters behind to overtake and end up crashing into the rear.. quite annoying but what you get in rookie races i suppose.

Associate
Im doing fastest 1.52.8s But others around me are doing 1.49s was having a good race last night but a "faster" car behind decided to crash into the back of me, the only thing anoying me about this game right now is that my safety rating went down because a car crashed into my back :(

Associate
I did a few races in the skippy and because im A licence any inc I get hammered.

I was following 3 cars when the one in front lost it so I braked and swerved and missed the car infront but the car behind me didn't even lift and hit me and caused a big pile up and I got 64 points penalty for that.

Man of Honour
I did a few races in the skippy and because im A licence any inc I get hammered.

I was following 3 cars when the one in front lost it so I braked and swerved and missed the car infront but the car behind me didn't even lift and hit me and caused a big pile up and I got 64 points penalty for that.

Ouch!

Didn't realise that higher licenced drivers were penalised more when they compete in a lower licence race.

Associate
Was just running in third with two to go in my first race at Okayama when 4th rear ended me into the wall, managed to get to pits and finish 8th but still finish on a negative score.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ahhh why not. I'm going to go for it. Kind of an awkward deal given it's pay monthly but I won't be taking my rig to university so I'll be away for half the year but I really feel like trying this out already (still on race07 as my main sim).

Is there anyone I should add in the game who can talk me through getting started etc.?

Soldato
Did a quick 2 races last night in the mx-5. The second race I was in for a 3rd and my first podium, but I started to make some silly mistakes (braking later than I should off) and the guys behind me started to catch up. When he did catch up, coming out of the second from last corner he was on me, and decided to go up the inside... he then decided to run me off the track which resulted in me getting an off track and contact as well! We both ended up spinning and he finished 4th and me 5th. I lost my rag big style... so much so that I ended up punting him braking in to the corner after the long straight back which resulted in me taking another car contact. I guess he would have been done for that as well.

Grrr.... I was so angry. It resulted in me neither scoring or loosing SR in that race thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom