iRacing

Had a quick spin at lunch on Daytona 2007, it does have the road course. I don't remember buying it so I assume that it is a free track?

I've also got Spa if you wanted to do that although I think Daytona might be more fun

You're welcome :)

I think 2007 must be a free version, and it includes the road course so we can use whichever people have :)

I'll put a password on the server 'harribo' seems appropriate!

I have a TS too if people would prefer that over the in sim VOIP.

Back from the holidays yesterday and could finally get back to iRacing after finally setting up my gaming rig just before going away :p

Doing the skippy and I seem to still be able to do the laptimes around where I was but my consistency is terrible. Also had an issue last night with the screens going black, think it was the 'video driving not responding and has been restarted' stuffs, thought I'd fixed that :s

Still, hopefully be able to make the race tonight, apologies in advance :p :)

If anyone's at a loose end or planned a free evening with a pass from their partner Im up for AC as an alternative, fallback.

Fingers crossed iRacing gets back up, sharpish!

I think they provide a great package that keeps me coming back for more, and Ive seen people get defensive over any criticism (take last update as an example), but imo iRacing needs to get their act together a little more with regards to stability and service levels - its only because the users are such enthusiasts thats its tolerated to the extent it is.

Whilst Iracing down, Has anyone use an Ipad as a external screen for Z1 Dashboard?
Been using iDisplay but since win10 installations unable to use as a external display.

Ps what other software would you recommend. :mad:

If anyone's at a loose end or planned a free evening with a pass from their partner Im up for AC as an alternative, fallback.

Fingers crossed iRacing gets back up, sharpish!

I think they provide a great package that keeps me coming back for more, and Ive seen people get defensive over any criticism (take last update as an example), but imo iRacing needs to get their act together a little more with regards to stability and service levels - its only because the users are such enthusiasts thats its tolerated to the extent it is.

I don't have AC sadly, I have pCARS though

Yes, it should just have popped up now, I'm the host and it's called OCUK Xmas Race.

Password is 'harribo' :)

Daytona Road 2007 (I presume that was a free track for everyone

60mins practice, 30mins qualy & 30min race.

I didn't get chance to check the fuel to force a stop but I limited it to 50% so I'm sure we will get at least one pit stop!

I'll put some TS details up if people want them.

Back
Top Bottom