Is it time to wake the bike up yet?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
It's not, you've to be a masochist to enjoy riding in winter conditions... Than again riding in summer means you get sweaty, so spring is probably the best time. Not too cold or warm :)

Last edited:

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Winter is a time of biking because you have to, not because you want to.

That's about the size of it for me, if ide passed my car test I wouldn't so much as look at my bike over winter as i do not enjoy it in the slightest this time of year, the only reason i do it is it's a 15 min ride into work, the alternative is 2 buses & an hour of faffing about, bit of a no brainer really.

Soldato
Well if there's a day to get the summer bike out for a ride, it's today.

12 degrees now, roads are dry and salt free, saw about 15 'summer' bikes (sportsbikes, Harley's) in the space of about 15 miles, even managed to a get bit of a confident lean on!!

Soldato
It was actually in danger of being 'warm' today :eek::p:D
ylesy.jpg

Soldato
Do you know what you want yet? Tuono?

I may be getting a new on on Monday.
Nothing too expensive again, I think I’ll wait until I’m older and more settled before I have another 10k bike, I’ve got a lot of stuff planned this year and need to be more financially smart.

Something in the 3-4K area, no idea what that’ll be yet. :)

Man of Honour
Nothing too expensive again, I think I’ll wait until I’m older and more settled before I have another 10k bike, I’ve got a lot of stuff planned this year and need to be more financially smart.

Something in the 3-4K area, no idea what that’ll be yet. :)

This will be much cheaper than my last bike too.

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom