• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is This Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd laugh my love spuds off if he came back with receipts, the PC built and with a picture of his mother in law sat on his face while his girlfriend tickled his love truncheon... I think we'd all owe him an apology... then we'd want some benchmarks! ;)

still wouldnt excuse the car on autotrader though

Great theory genius apart from the dons have access to your IP address so can block all of your accounts.

Anyway, I've had a good laugh so thanks for that much, hope you're just as popular and successful in the real world!

bahahahaha, he has REPLIED! Was hoping you had some excuse for the auto trader link :D

Oh and inb4 the:

RYn7N.jpg

Mods can link your IP etc. to your other accounts and ban them, so say "bye bye" free delivery and MM access! :D

EDIT:

:eek:

Only suspended, thought he was banned for sure! :p

Last edited:
pretty much:

- called us all idiots
- mentioned a competitor selling a pc item for cheaper
- slagged OCUK off a bit
- says he has 4 other accounts here and that one is his crap one, and that he has even replied in here with his other account
- called us idiots again

:D

If I am not allowed to post that info, please don't suspend me :(, just delete the post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom