• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is This Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.D

J.D

Soldato
This could very well be the understatement of the year, and we're only in February :o.

It does make you wonder what goes through some people's heads just before they decide to create a thread like the one we are currently witnessing.

Absolutely baffling, however, amazingly hilarious :)

Depnds on the age, no sorry, depends on the mentality, but for the majority, it will be immaturity.

Yeah it was and still is pretty hilarious. My friends who are not forum users of any kind had a great laugh at this last night. As soon as the AutoTrader part came, "Boom" livingroom in laughter :D.

Soldato
:rolleyes:

Cyber bullying?

The guy was asking for it by completely BSing.

If you BS on ocuk you get found out and embarrassed. Simple as that.

I completely disagree with you. I think the way this guy (and others previous) have been treated is shameful.
What I find completely unnecessary is the digging around some people do just to intensify the ridicule.

So he made up a few things? So what!

Man of Honour
I completely disagree with you. I think the way this guy (and others previous) have been treated is shameful.
What I find completely unnecessary is the digging around some people do just to intensify the ridicule.

So you're advocating lying?

Lying about things you own or personal wealth just to raise your "stature" on an internet forum is kinda sad. I think he got what he deserved.

Soldato
pretty much:

- called us all idiots
- mentioned a competitor selling a pc item for cheaper
- slagged OCUK off a bit
- says he has 4 other accounts here and that one is his crap one, and that he has even replied in here with his other account
- called us idiots again

:D

If I am not allowed to post that info, please don't suspend me :(, just delete the post :p

Does anyone know what 4 accounts he has? Time to name and shame! :D

Associate

Lying about things you own or personal wealth just to raise your "stature" on an internet forum is kinda sad. I think he got what he deserved.

Not much I can say that MooMoo hasn't.

If you lie to the extent that you say you have been given a 300k lambo as a birthday present, just to impress a load of people on the internet, then I think he got what he deserved.

I don't think people get called out enough for some of the **** they spout. Internet or not why lie?

I wouldn't say anything on the internet that I wouldn't say in person.

If everyone did that (admittedly threads like this might not exist) then the internet might be a more honest place.

Although if OP is like this IRL, then I feel sorry for his family and friends (assuming he has any).

Soldato
You should maybe ask your wife to give your comment a once over too. I'm not an English teacher.

My point is that you can get caring, thoughtful people who are not great at spelling. Just because this guy has social problems it doesn't mean others will be anything like this guy.

That makes little sense

Who are you? his shrink? What social problems? The guy is an idiot. I couldn't care less about his social problems. A tool is a tool regardless. Especially one who's lies mean he's asking for it :D

Lighten up.

AndyOCUK... I think your English teacher wife needs to take some time away from her pupils to teach you some basic spelling. :rolleyes:

LOL

fat fingers and tired eyes.....apologies :) (But I am allowed slip ups like that free from ridicule because I don't tell lies :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Perhaps a touch dramatic there.
I stick up for some kid you know absolutley nothing about and you come back with that?
I'd rather hear/read a few tall tales than see someone publicly ridiculed like that. Especially when it's administered with pack mentalilty.

Man of Honour
Perhaps a touch dramatic there.
I stick up for some kid you know absolutley nothing about and you come back with that?
I'd rather hear/read a few tall tales than see someone publicly ridiculed like that. Especially when it's administered with pack mentalilty.

Hes lying and you're saying theres nowt wrong with it.

It's a pack mentality because everyone is brought up to see lying as wrong and shameful. He's been shamed alright :cool:

Soldato
Gallows at dawn I say, whats the point of hiding behind a keyboard making radiculous claims? it's like playing a game with god mode on, you might as well run round with a spoon killing everything, it takes away the point of the entire game.

Coming on a computer forum, attempting to boast that you can afford stupidly expensive stuff whether you need it or not is just silly, as you can't prove it, just like we can't disprove it.

pointlesstheadofthedayfail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom