• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is This Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what a great read, the op clearly is a child stuck in an adults body, possibly abused as a young un or may still be being abused as of now.

What a sad sad person you are.

shame your selling your car already in auto trader but meh must be scared of its speed

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-ca...hini-aventador-glenrothes-fpa-201202441305087

oh and i see you moved also

ROFL....seriously......a little bit of wee just came out!!!! :D

If I was mr dhillon, I probably be thinking of killing myself.

IMHO, Lomez should instantly get a Man of Honor forum promotion purely based on this fine.

MADE OF WIN!

I know he's suspended, but I'm married to an English teacher and couldn't resist highlighting 'a few' spelling, punctuation and grammatical mistakes. :D

Hi (FULL STOP) after a busy day, just logged on here to find out that some people are taking the p**s, may I ask why. (QUESTION MARK)

What is wrong on having a rich girlfriend and mother in law. I want the best, and we as a family can afford the best!

some may say that we have more money then sense, but in my mind we must have sense to run a successful business which I'm apart of? (no question mark needed)

As of right now I'm on a high, (the) reason being (that) my girlfriend and mother law gave me my birthday present (which is in 7 days time) early.

I always want the best, that's why my rig is always changing, I buy it, swap it, sale (sell?) it, etc.

Now I'm even thinking of waiting for the EVGA SR-3, with two 8 core Xeon's. You may think its a waste of money, I love building PC's and having the best spec, also we are told by are bank (Coutts) to spend in certain ways to avoid tax,(Full stop, capitol letter) before people calling me a tax cheat, its aloud, tax evasion is not.

I will be posting pic's and videos, when I get the parts, and doing some benching, got some parts now just need to wait for the rest.

For those who have been taking the p**s: A present from my girlfriend and mother in law

car1.png

What I got today for 30th, will be taking a pic of all the parts when I get them all, with this beast in the back ground.

By the way if you wanna now, that's the new Lamborghini Aventador (Full stop, capitol letter) drove this baby today on the M4 0-60 in 2.9 sec 0-100 in 3.2 sec, I did 170MPH today before getting a bit scared to honest [/COLOR]a lot of power there. Shame about the color tho

Couldn't resist. I simply love belittling idiots who are blatantly just asking for it.

NB: "Honest" highlighted in yellow for obvious reasons relating to the massive lack of ANYTHING honest from the op :D

Last edited:
I know he's suspended, but I'm married to an English teacher and couldn't resist highlighting 'a few' spelling, punctuation and grammatical mistakes.

I didn't go through the whole thing but if you're going to correct spelling at least get it right yourself.

Or ask your wife to check your work for you.

It's capital not capitol ;)

I wish they had just taken the bad parts out i really wished i could have read what he replied.

Inb4 threats of mother in law violence and stupid comments...

ROFL....seriously......a little bit of wee just came out!!!! :D No full stop and starting with an acronym?.

If I was mr dhillon, I probably be thinking of killing myself. The name needs capitalised. Also "I'd" or "I would".

IMHO, Lomez should instantly get a Man of Honor forum promotion purely based on this fine. "FIND"

MADE OF WIN! <--- Ouch.

I know he's suspended, but I'm married to an English teacher and couldn't resist highlighting 'a few' spelling, punctuation and grammatical mistakes. :D

Couldn't resist. I simply love belittling idiots who are blatantly just asking for it.

NB: "Honest" highlighted in yellow for obvious reasons relating to the massive lack of ANYTHING honest from the op :D

You should maybe ask your wife to give your comment a once over too. I'm not an English teacher.

My point is that you can get caring, thoughtful people who are not great at spelling. Just because this guy has social problems it doesn't mean others will be anything like this guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom