ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

So a single American who was out there by choice is murdered and the forum is calling British forces to bomb the whole area as revenge !!!

Yet we've been bombing the area for over a decade killing hundreds who have no choice but to be there and we want them to STFU and take it !!!

Eh? I think you'll find most of us in this thread have been asking for something to happen in the interests of the Iraqi people, you know, the ones who are continuing to be butchered by these animals.

Foley is an unfortunate member of a growing list.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but on a BBC radio show they were talking about if ISIS had blown up the Mosul dam Baghdad would have been flooded in 3 hours.

Luckily they didn't have the explosives or know how.

Let's hope the Kurds don't just stop at taking the dam.

If you mean someone who doesn't want to see any more unnecessary loss of life (western and arab), then yes, I'm one of them.

What do you think ISIS will do if left alone?

Atm it seems the current air strikes on ISIS are very precise and not killing anyone but ISIS. That is why they are talking about retreating into the populated areas. Because air strikes are kicking their asses.

So what would you prefer we do? Stop the air strikes, let ISIS do as they please?

If you mean someone who doesn't want to see any more unnecessary loss of life (western and arab), then yes, I'm one of them.

If you feel so strongly about it maybe you man up and get out there, or are you one of them?

So you are really concerned that ISIS is rampaging through the region, murdering and massacring men, women and children (that loss of life bit) because they think they're satanists because, you know, their tribal name sounds a bit like satan - you just don't think we should be doing anything about it, like precision bombing their military men and equipment?

What do you think ISIS will do if left alone?

Atm it seems the current air strikes on ISIS are very precise and not killing anyone but ISIS. That is why they are talking about retreating into the populated areas. Because air strikes are kicking their asses.

So what would you prefer we do? Stop the air strikes, let ISIS do as they please?

Not only should the air strikes continue but I'd guess these populated areas they move back to are the same towns who stood by and watched their neighbours slaughtered. They deserve what's coming to them too or they could join their Yazidi neighbours on the mountain.

Back
Top Bottom