ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Can they not send in some special forces SAS or the like to have fun with these people carrying out the acts? Could be a good training exercise, go in do as you like boys and show them what cowards they really are?

Something must be brewing, its going to kick off soon if they keep at it :(

Huh? :confused:

Since when was taco a racist term :confused:

You mention too many sausages in the army I say there are also tacos now.

What did I do wrong :D.

If you didn't mean anything by it then I apologise. Just seemed a bit strange mentioning a south american food when we were talking about sausage.

I said maybe badcompany has eaten too many sausages (his signature). I wouldn't call a white person a sausage, I don't even know if that's done.

Can they not send in some special forces SAS or the like to have fun with these people carrying out the acts? Could be a good training exercise, go in do as you like boys and show them what cowards they really are?

Maybe it's just a hollywood thing but would be cool to have some snipers up in the mountains targeting the people carrying out the executions. Or why can't we get UAVs up in the air. They don't seem to have any trouble bombing gatherings in Afghanistan.

After seeing a video of a beheading in Iraq years ago, some american called Armstrong I think, I have absolutely no desire to watch another, it's way too sickening and traumatic and stays with you forever. Police are actually declaring this current video as a criminal offence to watch now.

I hope they get this british POS, lock him away, and that he gets tortured slowly and painfully every day by inmates.

There's no political will for boots on the ground. Besides, the Americans are having no problems removing them from the gene pool way up in the sky.

I hope they get this british POS, lock him away, and that he gets tortured slowly and painfully every day by inmates.

I haven't had a chance to read up on the background the suspect, not that it's a excuse for what he's done. I just don't understand how anyone from this country or anywhere could just end the life of an innocent / unarmed person.

It's a sad and scary world we live in and I'm just glad this isn't happening on our doorstep.

I haven't had a chance to read up on the background the suspect, not that it's a excuse for what he's done. I just don't understand how anyone from this country or anywhere could just end the life of an innocent / unarmed person.

It's a sad and scary world we live in and I'm just glad this isn't happening on our doorstep.

Idk if the flag is being shown on our streets its kinda close to our doorstep :(. Obviously not as bad but clearly there's support for it :(.

Apologies about the Mexican thing it wasn't intended.

Maybe it's just a hollywood thing but would be cool to have some snipers up in the mountains targeting the people carrying out the executions. Or why can't we get UAVs up in the air. They don't seem to have any trouble bombing gatherings in Afghanistan.

Nothing Hollywood about whats going on. These cowards need a lesson or two. The fact British passport holders are going out there and carrying out these acts is quite worrying. What happens if one or two decide to come home and slip through the net and join normal life? Very worrying times.

Lets just hope our top brass have a plan in place to catch and stop these people ever returning to the UK!

Tbh, I'd rarther he just got took out with an air strike. Someone capable of such an act just needs to disappear.

My thought to. The longer he's kept alive and tortured the more he'll believe he's making a sacrifice to his god for a greater reward or some other twisted ****

Is it true ISIS 'people' were giving out leaflets on Oxford street, or is that sensationalist nonsense?

The reports about flags being up are pretty awful too, the police should be taking them down and handing out strong warnings at the very least. What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom