Israel-Hamas war - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'm not sure they will go in to Gaza. I reckon it would be hell in there trying to fight.
But also if they do I'm surprised they haven't already. You would think they would have a complete plan drawn up of what they would do in this situation. The longer they wait the more hamas will be digging in setting traps etc.
@sprite1275 That is why they are levelling the buildings. Getting some manoeuvre room for the tanks, blocking some tunnels. Then they just need to locate an entrance or two and start to burn diesel fuel and then watch for where the smoke exits and trace it from there whilst flushing out gunmen.

Soldato
and if the Palestinians put down their weapons there would be no more west bank.nI don't think it is a meaningful comment when both sides want each other eliminated.

Clear nonsence.

If the Israeli state were willing to employ the tactics and morality displayed by Hamas and mirrored Hamas' objectives in their actions they could kill all the Palestinians 'between the river and the sea' where as the reverse would not currently be feasible from a capability standpoint.

The both sides want each other wiped out' narrative (not to be confused with some extremists on both sides want this) is a demonstrably false and anti semtic trope trotted out to obsurcure the intentional crimes committed by Hamas members and supporters.

Last edited:
Soldato
Israel have offered land deals many times, and always been rejected.

The main problem here is dumping the jews after the world wars in a new land body, and then just expecting it to work. It was bound to have consequences unfortunately. I hope one day peace abounds and terrorism is removed from islamic countries.

Soldato
Just my thoughts but Hamas underestimated Israels response i feel, they probably felt Israel would be badly handicaped be laws and rules but it looks like Israel have ordered their military to do what they need to do and to hell with it.

Soldato
Just my thoughts but Hamas underestimated Israels response i feel, they probably felt Israel would be badly handicaped be laws and rules but it looks like Israel have ordered their military to do what they need to do and to hell with it.
Apparently Israel were having much better relations with a lot of their neighbours and were about to do a deal with Saudi Arabia. I think the reasoning was much more cynical, they were looking for a wider regional conflict knowing full well what the response would be after their actions got posted all over the web. It's the history of the world, you sometimes get groups who are so opposed to one another it only get resolved when one becomes completely dominant.

Soldato
Disinformation is required to frame the next steps. They've already started with the human shield narrative as an excuse for the bombing of civilians. Sky news falsified a quote from the Palestinian ambassador with no repercussions.
Here's another narrative from Sly News muting the audio and adding no subtitles

Original audio with subtitles

Soldato
Israel have offered land deals many times, and always been rejected.

The main problem here is dumping the jews after the world wars in a new land body, and then just expecting it to work. It was bound to have consequences unfortunately. I hope one day peace abounds and terrorism is removed from islamic countries.

Did anyone dump Jews in Palestine, other than themselves?

Soldato
Here's another narrative from Sly News muting the audio and adding no subtitles

Original audio with subtitles

The original video could also easily be propaganda. I literally just watched a video of some Palestinians carrying a dead child through the streets only to run and scatter from an oncoming attack....the 'dead' child gets up and does a runner too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom