Israel-Hamas war - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The intelligence experts are saying this could not have happened without the support of Iran, they must have supplied and planned the whole thing and got the go ahead from them.

Hamas has openly confirmed this.

Hamas spokesman Ghazi Hamad tells the BBC that Iran gave its support to the Palestinian terror group to launch its surprise multi-front attack on Israel on Saturday, as cited by Hebrew media.

The unprecedented attack saw 300 Israeli civilians and security forces killed, over 1,000 injured, and an unknown number of people — women, children, men, elderly people, and soldiers — abducted from southern Israel and taken into the Gaza Strip.

Tehran is a key backer of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, as well as Lebanese terror group Hezbollah.

(Source).

See also:

Iranian government officials congratulated Hamas on its surprise attack on Israel early Saturday morning, expressing support for “anti-Zionist resistance” across the region.

As Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that Israel is “at war,” Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson Nasser Kanani praised Hamas.

“What took place today is in line with the continuation of victories for the anti-Zionist resistance in different fields, including Syria, Lebanon and occupied lands,” Kanani told the semi-official news agency ISNA.

(Source).

Associate
My knowledge of middle eastern affairs is practically zero but I always thought that the Palestinians are technically from what is now Jordan. So why can't they have land in Jordan as opposed to just picking somewhere like Jerusalem simply because it's a holy site for them?

Sorry if this offensive but I'd rather be educated than scorned. :p

'Palestestinians' are the people who lived in Israel, aka Palestine, and owned most of the land there before the mass Jewish immigration there. Jordan is simply a different region and culture

disappearing-palestine_copy_sKaZQ0k.width-800.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
'Palestestinians' are the people who lived in Israel, aka Palestine, and owned most of the land there before the mass Jewish immigration there. Jordan is simply a different region and culture

And was part of the Ottoman Empire before WW1 is my (limited) understanding.

Caporegime

Please come back to reality. Your narrative is as false as your hilariously inaccurate map.

Here's the real one:

Israel-s-loss-of-land-1920-2012.jpg

Do you want to know why those millions of Palestinian refugees exist? Because in 1948 the Arabs told them that if they did not leave Israel before Israel was attacked, they would be destroyed along with the Israelis, whereas if they left, they would be given Israel as a prize when the Arabs were victorious.

Then the Arabs lost, and the Palestinians were not allowed to return to Israel, so they asked the Arab nations to take them in, and the Arab nations refused.

It's also a matter of public record that Israel told the Palestinians to remain in Israel before the Arabs attacked in 1948. Those who stayed, gained permanent ressidence.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The intelligence experts are saying this could not have happened without the support of Iran, they must have supplied and planned the whole thing and got the go ahead from them.

A lot of the rockets fired are faster and using a different fuel tech to the bulk of what has been fired before, though Iron Dome was still successfully intercepting them up to the point of saturation. Which likely is direct involvement of Iran.

Caporegime
Soldato
It's also a matter of public record that Israel told the Palestinians to remain in Israel before the Arabs attacked in 1948. Those who stayed, gained permanent ressidence.

How did that work out for them now? Israel treat none Jews like second class citizens they have different laws for them and are slowing killing them off stealing their land. This conflict won't ever end until both party's stop trying to wipe each other off the map and make two state solution.

Associate
Please come back to reality. Your narrative is as false as your hilariously inaccurate map.

Here's the real one:

Israel-s-loss-of-land-1920-2012.jpg

Do you want to know why those millions of Palestinian refugees exist? Because in 1948 the Arabs told them that if they did not leave Israel before Israel was attacked, they would be destroyed along with the Israelis, whereas if they left, they would be given Israel as a prize when the Arabs were victorious.

Then the Arabs lost, and the Palestinians were not allowed to return to Israel, so they asked the Arab nations to take them in, and the Arab nations refused.

You're an apologist for ethnic cleansing and colonialism. The people who lived throughout modern day Israel were mainly Palestinians and Israeli Arabs. Britain using it's colonial power to grant the Palestine Mandate, was simply an excuse for ethnic cleansing of a whole nation of people from their homes and region is a war crime by both the British and the Israeli nations. The same war crime continues to this day as the settler movement and Israeli police encourages settlers to force Palestinians out of their homes, literally stealing their properties.

Last edited:
Associate
How did that work out for them now? Israel treat none Jews like second class citizens they have different laws for them and are slowing killing them off stealing their land. This conflict won't ever end until both party's stop trying to wipe each other off the map and make two state solution.
After what happened to them during WW2, Jews put themselves first no matter what.

Caporegime
How did that work out for them now?

The Palestinians who accepted permanent residence and/or Israeli citizenship are living safely in Israeli territory instead of being torn apart by the Hamas/Fatah conflict, and regular bombardments from the IDF.

Israel treat none Jews like second class citizens they have different laws for them and are slowing killing them off stealing their land.

Israel is certainly forcing Palestinians off their land, particularly in the West Bank, where illegal settlements multiply daily while Palestinian properties are illegally destroyed. As for treating non-Jews like second class citizens, I'm not convinced that's true.

This conflict won't ever end until both party's stop trying to wipe each other off the map and make two state solution.

I agree.

You're an apologist for ethnic cleansing and colonialism.

Nope. If that was true, I wouldn't be condemning Israel's invasion and annexation of the West Bank.

The people who lived throughout modern day Israel were mainly Palestinians and Israeli Arabs.

Nope.

Britain using it's colonial power to grant the Palestine Mandate, was simply an excuse for ethnic cleansing of a whole nation of people from their homes and region

Nope. There was no Palestinian nation. There is no unique Palestinian language, culture, or history. Palestinian identity was invented in the 1960s.

The same war crime continues to this day as the settler movement and Israeli police encourages settlers to force Palestinians out of their homes, literally stealing their properties.

Yep, and you'll never find me defending those crimes.

Meanwhile, this useful idiot is back at it again.

Last edited:
Associate
What's tragic is I remember as a child playing in Beirut with the local kids.
I went to Jerusalem on a trip when I was on holiday in turkey, it was pretty much a scary place to be, everyone old enough (Israeli) carried an M16 over their shoulder, it was weird seeing all these normal looking people just going to the shops etc carrying a gun.

I did the pilgrimage where you walk the path Jesus took whilst carrying the cross after that we went to the wailing wall down these huge steps where a checkpoint was which was out of bounds for Palestinians.

The wailing wall is at the bottom of these steps, we were allowed in where you write notes, wishes etc and put them into cracks in the wall in the hope god reads them.

Military was everywhere and you are strictly forbidden to take photos, probably for obvious reasons.

Not a place I would hurry back to but I had no Idea I was walking the path Jesus took to this huge chapel where you touch the star of Bethlehem so that was a bonus.

Soldato
Have many neo-Nazi and communist friends, do you? Or just hang around on those websites..?

No, seriously, it's really easy to make those kinds of claims with zero supporting evidence.
Look at Twitter.

Most of the usual suspects on both sides are attacking Israel.

There is a guy with a name referring to Adolf currently calling me a Jewish bootlicker, and another guy called O'Tool with the Sinn Fein flag in his profile attacking me because I said nobody should be glorying the deaths of innocent people.

I'm surprised that you chose to challenge me on that when the evidence is publicly overwhelming.

Man of Honour
More than 600 Israelis have been killed since Saturday, according to a Facebook post from the press office of the Israeli government.

It adds that more than 100 people have been kidnapped, and more than 2,000 injured.

In Gaza, at least 313 people have been killed following Israeli air strikes, according to Palestinian officials.

From BBC in the last few minutes, 100 kidnapped? Going to be a nightmare trying to get them back,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom