Israel-Hamas war - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm on the side of Palestinians and proud to be, as I would be for any oppressed people.

Considering the horrendous conditions which Palestinians in Gaza are expected to quietly tolerate and accept, the current events were inevitable sooner or later.
A majority of Palestinians voted for a group that will not be satisfied until all Jews are killed.

Now that the world sees that they are hell bent on killing as many Jews as possible, they have given the world in general, and Isreal in particular, information they can use when considering how to deal with them.

I appreciate the clarity they have provided us with.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well to be fair the link between USA and Israel is pretty relevant. I have a lot of contempt and dislike for the blind loyalty without any rational thought for those "damned rag heads".

This is why we need unbiased mediators to help with this situation - but many lives will.be lost and more hatred will develop before we get there.

What good are unbiased mediators going to do? Lets say Israel went back to its 1967 borders. Do you think Hamas would stop trying to kill Israelis and wipe Israel off the map? Do you think they would live in harmony with Israel? Would Iran stop feeding money and weapons to its proxies Hamas and Hezbollah? Good people have spent years trying to solve this problem but you'll never get past the fact that one side believes the other should be purged from the Earth, that another holocaust is what is required but this time they don't stop until they are all dead. If you can fix that maybe it could be fixed but that is never going to happen. Well not any time soon anyway and certainly not while the Islamic Republic of Iran exists in its current form.

Soldato
Some guy was just on sky news in Sderot from his apartment, where there’s still gunfire ongoing.

It’s bloody mental, there must be loads of them still running around with AK47s, more than 24-36 hours since it started?

I still can’t believe Israel didn’t see this coming, and Hamas have actually managed to pull something of this magnitude off.

Soldato
the attack has been compared with intelligence failing on pearl harbour and 9/11, also thought immediate reprisal of Israel on their biggest tower block was echoing that.

Can anyone recommend a good, unbiased source of news these days?
horses mouthes -

Palestinian pov from their UK ambassador - hostages taking hostages

Braverman clearly using politically divisive terminology of supressing anti-semitism protests ... it's anti-zionism dear,

Associate

Corbyn may be politically incorrect in a few incidents, ie this one, and a bit stupid in others, also this 1. But he's proven to be one of the least corrupt politician in the UK. All of the other scumbags claimed tons of personal expenses into the millions, Corbyn never did anything over his bus fair. He's also no longer part of the opposition so any article about him is pure clickbait

Soldato
Hamas has been telling the world that they want to kill all Jews, but I wonder if they considered how things would play out if the world actually *believed* them.

I think most of the world is now convinced that they have been sincere the whole time.

Associate
The thing about Iran is that everyone know they're behind the majority of this ****, but proving it is another thing. Then again, the Israelis tend not to bother about proof or evidence before bombing the **** out of things or murdering people.
You got nothing better to do with your time other than sit there at your computer posting the most pathetic, inane rubbish? Thank god for the ignore function.

Soldato
You got nothing better to do with your time other than sit there at your computer posting the most pathetic, inane rubbish? Thank god for the ignore function.
Care to elaborate? Go ask the families of the numerous innocent scientists that Israel have murdered over the years if they think I'm talking rubbish. If you're going to ignore me on this account, are you also going to ignore me on your main account too?

Last edited:
Associate
Historically I am usually much more on the Palestinian side, but there is zero justification in their actions here, and I will never support Islamic terrorists.
You only have to watch a mob screaming 'allah akbar' as they dance around the violated corpse of a young girl.
Isis had to move somewhere after they got kicked out of iraq

Soldato
Care to elaborate? Go ask the families of the numerous innocent scientists that Israel have murdered over the years if they think I'm talking rubbish. If you're going to ignore me on this account, are you also going to ignore me on your main account too?
Any sane person would happily pull the trigger to stop these lunatics from getting nukes. Israel doing god's work and that's why they get so much support from the West.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom