Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we did have a thread on this where I pointed out the derivative nature of the architecture and the almost total lack of artistic expression and so on, but it got banned so maybe it's not allowed to point these things out?

The thread where you basically said "i don't like this I don't like that" where you expressed your opinion and highly subjective matters? :o

citation needed.

Well, post golden age, what did you do that was interesting?

I think it was more factual than attitude, attitude would imply I care and I don't.

Why would I think a personal perceptive was valid, you are the people doing the personal stuff here.

Well we did have a thread on this where I pointed out the derivative nature of the architecture and the almost total lack of artistic expression and so on, but it got banned so maybe it's not allowed to point these things out?
lol don't drag me into your multi quote post dissections.

I'm just here to point out your delusions and why you cant scream victim when people get offended by your offensives.

Do you seriously not understand why you should have a list of things you and the people close to you have done before you go and say other people don't do much? Because otherwise you come across as just a hypocritical hate-fuelled angry man.

I'm just here to tell you why you're hated. And the reasons why one may think you're a racist, bad, hypocrite, deluded, etc. I'm not here to argue with you.

Last edited:
“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”

“Every time you do a good deed you shine the light a little farther into the dark. And the thing is, when you're gone that light is going to keep shining on, pushing the shadows back.”

“if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to do another and harder and better one.”

I'm thinking gold lettering on black, maybe with a dove on it or something?

You don't see how silly that is?
It's a hypothetical question, silliness is irrelevant, answer the question.

That's the Jews, and how they are the chosen people and how the blood of gentiles is comparable to cattle :p

Yep, but they tend not to mention that out loud.

I think mormons and scientolgists were chosen too, so someone is going to be crying at Christmas.

And the meek, they were promised the earth too,
and a puppy each.

I don't think they mind Jews living where they belong, just the Israelis who have moved in and stolen there homes, oppressed them and committed magnitudes of war crimes against their people. In fact there was a healthy Jewish population in Palestine living peacefully until the European Zionist ones moved in..
would agree.

I'm thinking gold lettering on black, maybe with a dove on it or something?

I'm grateful to have your approval of being a worthy person who has done something beneficial for the world to your high standards

It's a hypothetical question, silliness is irrelevant, answer the question.

You are genuinely crazy lol

"name me a Muslim person that I agree the world needs".

No single person is 'needed' by the entire world, it's a terrible line of argument to take.

Yep, but they tend not to mention that out loud.

I think mormons and scientolgists were chosen too, so someone is going to be crying at Christmas.

And the meek, they were promised the earth too,
and a puppy each.

No they just whisper constantly how they are the chosen ones and how god promised them land in justification of their actions. Not to mentions similar speeches have been made by former presidents, ministers and religious leader too, but hey.

I'm actually surprised given your stance on religion as a whole that you haven't made time for that particular justification? Care to share some wisdom..

would agree.

Really, hug me :p

Last edited:
lol don't drag me into your multi quote post dissections.
Gladly, I wish some of you would go to bed :mad:

I'm just here to point out your delusions and why you cant scream victim when people get offended by your offensives.
I'm not screaming victim? :confused: :confused: :confused:
I'm pointing it out because it's annoying to get banned for less, and it's a bit boring to have the same people drag a thread off topic by starting slanging matches with me and have post after post about what they think of me.
What do they expect me to do?

Do you seriously not understand why you should have a list of things you and the people close to you have done before you go and say other people don't do much?

That's almost the stupidest idea ever, sorry.

Do film critics need to be award winning directors before they can suggest Transformers is a turd?

Because otherwise you come across as just a hypocritical hate-fuelled angry man
God that sounds like such a lot of effort?
Do you mind if I just be a sarcastic, slightly bored, occasionally irritated random person?

I'm just here to tell you why you're hated. And the reasons why one may come to that conclusion. I'm not here to argue with you.
I think I'm hated because I don't feel the need to suck up to muslims even though it is the PC thing to do. Please accept my apathetic disinterest in your anger :)

To be honest Asim you sound a bit pent up too.

after talking to bitslice, i think anyone would feel a little bit "pent up"!

He thinks Israel are right regardless of what they are doing.. usurping land, not giving equal rights to palestinians.. some would say we are right back in history where whites and blacks had the same problem.. the so called "democratic" country in Middle east that refuses to acknowledge UN's resolutions, breaking them as it sees fit, harassing palestinians.. and this fellow right here it is ok because its being done to muslims as they are not worth anything.. I bet he would have sided with the Nazi's when they were doing the EXACT things to Jews back in the days..

Craterload etc.. PLEASE DO NOT engage with him anymore, if you know he is a troll dont feed him.. B&W was right and I have since stopped talking to him.. He is a blatant racist who will not change his ways.. and we do not and should not derail this thread as it will probably get closed and maybe this is what he wants anyway as he seems to be pro-israel

Last edited:
after talking to bitslice, i think anyone would feel a little bit "pent up"!

He thinks Israel are right regardless of what they are doing.. usurping land, not giving equal rights to palestinians.. some would say we are right back in history where whites and blacks had the same problem.. the so called "democratic" country in Middle east that refuses to acknowledge UN's resolutions, breaking them as it sees fit, harassing palestinians.. and this fellow right here it is ok because its being done to muslims as they are not worth anything.. I bet he would have sided with the Nazi's when they were doing the EXACT things to Jews back in the days..

All this bleeding heart crap get's on my nerves.

If you all feel so strongly about it bugger off to the countries that are in conflict and make a difference?

No? ok then stay here and do nothing?

Do film critics need to be award winning directors before they can suggest Transformers is a turd?

For that to be logically sound, Muslim people would have to be some kind of collective intellectual creation that needs to be reviewed to a standard.

Last edited:
For that to be logically sound, Muslim people would have to be some kind of collective intellectual creation that needs to be reviewed to a standard.
Doesn't being muslim make you one entity?
Besides, I've seen Islamic buildings from different parts of the world and basically they all look the same.
"name me a Muslim person that I agree the world needs".

No single person is 'needed' by the entire world, it's a terrible line of argument to take.

Einstein, we would be years behind without him, and Hawking/Curie etc, but the point was an awful lot of Jews have been really important to mankind and to be blunt, the Palestinians haven't.
I've just spent ages trying to find something interesting the Palestinians have done and I've got nothing :/
So in a pop quiz about random people and should anyone care, then they are going to lose out. Even when people can see Palestinian babies getting shot, nobody cares.

I'm actually surprised given your stance on religion as a whole that you haven't made time for that particular justification? Care to share some wisdom..
What was my stance on religion?
I quite like some of them, even Islam is OK except it's massively let down by its followers. It's like it is cursed with this retarded puppy that follows it around everywhere but takes a dump on the carpet if you stop playing with it.

Last edited:

If you all feel so strongly about it bugger off to the countries that are in conflict and make a difference?

On the contrary. "Staying here and doing nothing", is not what you think it is.

"Going over there" to cause more conflict is merely going to create more conflict.

Conflict is better stopped by extinguishing peoples hate through teaching and discussions.

Haven't I already asked you to put me on ignore? Imagine a life without ever seeing a single post from me, that's got to be amazing yes?

I'm not even upset that you don't know what troll means :cool:

You do nothing but follow me around and slate me, or egg other people on to do the same. Just accept that there is no common ground here, that you believe Islam is perfect and the sun shines forth from every muslims bottom, and I don't really.

You are the one who replied to my post in last thread, then calming i am follow you around? and asking me to put you on ignore ? Then you mention me in this thread .. do you not expect a response?

I didn't say I was going to ignore you,
don't make threads ranting about imaginary News Broadcasting conspiracies if you don't want replies.

ji_Ff_M.jpg

Great.. we can say the same about everything how people had sympathies for 9/11, all the recent girls being kidnapped where everyone tweeted something to raise awareness.. but you wouldnt understand..

you seem to be devoid of basic human emotions.

when USA and UK are sponsoring a terrorist country (Israel).. using our tax payers money so they can beat up palestinians..

anyways no point talking to a wall.. no wonder you were defending bitslice!

But Asim your'e one of the people that hate, remember?

No I'm not. I may not be a Muslim myself but I've never tarnished a whole populace or religion.

I was pointing out the reasons why bitslice may be hated by others. I said I dislike bitslice's motives based on his, and his actions alone.

Also, I have no idea what your question has to do with my initial reply to your call for people to "go there and do something". I'm baffled.

Last edited:
No I'm not. I may not be a Muslim myself but I've never tarnished a whole populace or religion.

I was pointing out the reasons why bitslice may be hated by others. I said I dislike bitslice's motives based on his, and his actions alone.

May be hated? That's not how I read it.

Anyway please read my first post in this thread, it makes a lot of sense.

Einstein, we would be years behind without him, and Hawking/Curie etc, but the point was an awful lot of Jews have been really important to mankind and to be blunt, the Palestinians haven't.
I've just spent ages trying to find something interesting the Palestinians have done and I've got nothing :/
So in a pop quiz about random people and should anyone care, then they are going to lose out.

Why are you comparing Jews (religion) to a Country (Palestinians), was Einstein Israeli?

Even when people can see Palestinian babies getting shot, nobody cares..

Sigh, points proven.... What you mean is you don't care because you are a despicable person. Life and cruelty isn't judged by what one may offer to humanity potentially, in fact apart from a few twisted people I don't think there is anyone in the world who wouldn't care after witnessing a child, regardless of country, being shot/

What was my stance on religion?
I quite like some of them, even Islam is OK except it's massively let down by its followers. It's like it is cursed with this retarded puppy that follows it around everywhere but takes a dump on the carpet if you stop playing with it.

Again sigh.. anyhow I was referring to the Jewish belief of they are the chosen ones and god promised them land.

(I'm trying to be civil with you so would appreciate the return, rather than your usual cheap attempts of getting rises which usually works on other posters)

Last edited:
He thinks Israel are right regardless of what they are doing.. usurping land, not giving equal rights to palestinians.. some would say we are right back in history where whites and blacks had the same problem..
Actually I've suggested their actions are terrorist in nature and they clearly don't like you.

However, muslims treat other cultures in exactly the same way and with the same level of violent intolerance and racism, so I've not a huge amount of sympathy to hear them complain when it's done to them.
Plus I don't see a solution unless Palestinians go somewhere else.

the so called "democratic" country in Middle east that refuses to acknowledge UN's resolutions, breaking them as it sees fit, harassing palestinians..
Yes you are right.

and this fellow right here it is ok because its being done to muslims as they are not worth anything.. I bet he would have sided with the Nazi's when they were doing the EXACT things to Jews back in the days..
See, this is where you go off the track a bit :confused:

Craterload etc.. PLEASE DO NOT engage with him anymore, if you know he is a troll dont feed him.. B&W was right and I have since stopped talking to him.. He is a blatant racist who will not change his ways.. and we do not and should not derail this thread as it will probably get closed and maybe this is what he wants anyway as he seems to be pro-israel
Yeh, dirty pro Israel people :mad: we only want pro-Palestinians in here.
Down with two sided debates!

Yes it's great when hours of thread research gets deleted, but then I'm not the one slating other people for merely disagreeing witth me...

ignore works for me, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom