Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
How come Hamas is different from these - same region, same people, same purpose, same means, same religion, ect

So much for the safety of their own kids...
The islamic faith has different branches, ie sunni and shi ite, much like in christianity where you have catholics and protestants. They dont always see eye to eye and each will have different interpretations of their religion.

Permabanned
Just been visiting my other halfs family member in Bradford, we have a new born so doing the rounds as you do, anyway on the way home around 9PM we passed a Mcdonalds in Thornbury needed a coffee so turned in, WOW about 50 what seemed Muslim people holding flags saying you have killed a child and they were very intimidating, only wanted a hot drink :confused: they walked round the car holding these banners, why have I killed a child????

Very strange, on looking at Google I found the Facebook page,
https://m.facebook.com/BradfordBoycott?v=timeline&filter=1

Just noticed this thread, why the protests in a fast food place in the middle of England, who is going to notice and what are they wanting to gain?

Caporegime
Bit random boycotting McDonalds.... the company previously refused to open restaurants in Israel during the Arab league boycott and currently refuses to open restaurants in West Bank settlements.

Soldato
^ Yet another former Israeli soldier, giving a clear account of what is actually going on. But all it would take is the IDF to release a statement saying 'he was used as a human shield by Hamas' or 'a rocket was fired from his vicinity' with no proof whatsoever and suddenly, to a lot of people it suddenly becomes acceptable.

There has to be something seriously wrong with people in my opinion to STILL defend Israels actions when you have Israeli citizens, people who live there, soldiers and ex-soldiers speaking out and condemning Israel. They claim for themselves the mantle of torch bearers of the civilized way of life, but their barbarism is plainly visible in Gaza for all those who still possess some measure of honesty and integrity, and are still capable of thinking clearly.

Please watch the first 5 and a half minutes of this clip:

Soldato
"Intel taking a stand against an out-of-control government would make them a better corporate citizen," Veritas told us.

"I received many calls and emails praising Intel for the decision they made (really did not make). It was a press release that so many were relieved to see, and one that I wished to see."
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2463...ys-intel-suspending-investment-in-israel.html

Now this would have been good news - a hoax unfortunately! lol

Intel plant in Israel is on disputed land btw: http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-news-0194.html

Last edited:
Soldato
I found Obamas statement about going to help civilians in Iraq quite interesting, shame he wont offer the same for the innocent in Palestine.

"And when many thousands of innocent civilians are faced with the danger of being wiped out, and we have the capacity to do something about it, we will take action. That is our responsibility as Americans. That’s a hallmark of American leadership. That’s who we are."

Caporegime
To be fair to the Israelis faeces and bottles of urine aren't exactly anti Palestinian. If you're in the middle of a battle you don't pop to the bathroom with the paper... You per in a bottle or poo somewhere sheltered and nearby.

The graffiti is unacceptable though.

Soldato
I found Obamas statement about going to help civilians in Iraq quite interesting, shame he wont offer the same for the innocent in Palestine.

"And when many thousands of innocent civilians are faced with the danger of being wiped out, and we have the capacity to do something about it, we will take action. That is our responsibility as Americans. That’s a hallmark of American leadership. That’s who we are."

What a load of ****.

Soldato
the latest developments in Middle East are, in syria west supports jihadists-rebels, in Iraq we bomb jihadists, in palestine it is called "right to self defense"...is it me or we have greatly contributed to the mess called M.E.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom