• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It's on!

Soldato
When did you order.

Mine took about an hour and a half to ship and I ordered around 2.03pm.

Turns out my mate won't be around today to try and get me one over in the US. so I followed the herd and ordered here.

Caporegime
lay-z-boy said:
I ordered mine at around 2:45 :)

you ok?

all your posts recently have been slating buyers of the g80 etc.

:confused: I aint been slating buyers of the G80, its a cracking card and if ppl want them, then buy em, ive been slating the G80 brigade that have been saying do not buy DX9 cards anymore its G80 or else, like the G80 is the only card out there and the only card you have to buy, theres a difference.

Last edited:
Associate
Flanno said:
When did you order.

Mine took about an hour and a half to ship and I ordered around 2.03pm.

Turns out my mate won't be around today to try and get me one over in the US. so I followed the herd and ordered here.

At about 2.15 but did it over the phone to check that everything else was instock.

I just want to know if I have to stay home tomorrow or not :(

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
I aint been slating buyers of the G80, its a crackng card and if ppl want them, then buy em, ive been slating the G80 brigade that have been saying do not buy DX9 cards anymore its G80 or else, like the G80 is the only card out there and the only card you have to buy, theres a difference.

Nice edit ;)

Im sorry, it seems the :D, :p or ;) at the end of your posts made me think that.

:)

Back
Top Bottom