• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It's on!

Caporegime
duc999 said:
Was going to buy but watched the price go up before my very eyes :eek: To me that may be 'good business' but very very poor customer relations.

I will buy my new card and rig from competitors (and no doubt cheaper) for that very reason.

On with the show :D

Yup, better not post my comments on that or ill get suspended. :o

Soldato
Coolasmoo said:
Good news is that the fan is silent in both desktop and 3D
I very much doubt its silent but i would love to be proven wrong, if you have a moment at some point could you give a more detailed description of the noise and have a proper listen to it, and can you say what else there is in the case making noise and how it compares to these?

Thanks.

Caporegime
LoL, and the price drops to £493 again, priceless. :D

Mobo's back down to £211 as well, if id bought a card at £499, or a board at £217, id be on the phone tomorrow. :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Can't see how anyone could have the grounds to complain about a price hike or drop tbh. They see the price when they browse for it and if they dont like it, they don't HAVE to pay it. Its not as though OCUK are holding a gun to your heads now is it.

Associate
w3bbo said:
Can't see how anyone could have the grounds to complain about a price hike or drop tbh. They see the price when they browse for it and if they dont like it, they don't HAVE to pay it. Its not as though OCUK are holding a gun to your heads now is it.

LOL :p I was kinda thinking considering the price of the cards any way the rises and drops seemed pretty insignificant ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
You musn't have been around when the x1900's were put in the 'This Week Only' 2x days after release then, there was uproar on here, ive never seen so many :mad: smilies, was great, was all kicking off then. :D

EDITED.

Last edited:
Caporegime
LOL

All the people posting in this thread.

Why?

We Have simply the latest tech.....Thats it.

Lets enjoy it and not pander to x9 owners.

This thread is full of em.And its boring reading.

I'm bored of people saying "its not worth it" etc....

"DX 10 does not exist."

Talk about clocking x1900/7900 in other threads.

I'm sick of reading posts about gfx data dotted that cannot carry beans.

so in conclusion:

We're 8800 owners know
So let us get on with it :)

Thanks

easyrider

Last edited:
Soldato
As of now the dx10 stuff is going over my head the real factor is speed and iq.

You can say its not worth it, rant and what have you but at the end of the day......

Its becuase you dont have one isnt it? :D;)

Back
Top Bottom