It's snowing

Norfolk had more snow last night. I did one of my exams and then we got sent home because of the snow, got home, shut the door and it started snowing and it hasn't stopped, get in there!

Everytime I see this thread appear (under New Posts) I have to glance out the window to check that we haven't suddenly had 12 inches of snow in the last 30 seconds. Bucks, I am disappoint :(

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

much_snow.jpg

^^ Looks like bean bag filling, would love to swan dive into that...

Sods law would dictate there is a bollard or some random heavy sharp object hidden in it lol!

Years ago we gathered up some snow, then made a snowman around a bollard and waited for the local tosspot who would do his best to wreck our fun. He did his usual trick and tried smashing it up... until he booted it too hard lmao :D

Sods law would dictate there is a bollard or some random heavy sharp object hidden in it lol!

Years ago we gathered up some snow, then made a snowman around a bollard and waited for the local tosspot who would do his best to wreck our fun. He did his usual trick and tried smashing it up... until he booted it too hard lmao :D

Thats a great idea, serves them right too!!

Snowing heavily in Dublin atm. Had 4 inches fall the night before last but only light showers since then. Another 5 inches forecast tonight and looks like it's starting early.

Back
Top Bottom