It's snowing

We got a bit more in Darlo this afternoon.

darlo_snow_2010.jpg

I think we're supposed to be getting some more overnight as well, woohoo :D

No snow here in Guildford yet. I was convinced it would have at some point, though, as the forecast for today was bright, sunny and clear skies (according to yesterday afternoon), yet somewhere between 9 and 10 this morning, loads of cloud moved in and it suddenly got very grey and dull.

It's been snowing a fair bit here in Kirkcaldy over the past few days but it seems to have given way to bloody cold gales tonight. Not looking forward to the next few days as it forecast to be around -9C when i have to work outside.

Arrived at work this morning to find snow this thick

imag0089hs.jpg

So started to build an iglu

imag0094v.jpg

Then went to the shops and saw everyone started abandoning their cars

imag00920.jpg

And these 2 i took 5 minutes ago

imag0097h0.jpg

imag0098n.jpg

I get access to "apparently" more accurate forecast data through a MET office website login I got through work. It does tend to be more accurate than the telly forecasts. Here's the charts for the next 9 hours....

Now...
weather1.jpg

3 Hours from now...
weather2.jpg

6 hours from now...
weather3.jpg

9 hours from now...
weather4.jpg

Last edited:
YES! So tomorrow morning will be snow day in Reading, SWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Been waiting to try out my secret project in the snow (p.s. I want snow now as garden people for 3 doors down have been, got the digger through the carport and gone again, so bikes all tucked up under cover...)

ags

Back
Top Bottom